Topic: punbb in my layout how?

How do i put punbb on my homepage layout , i tried with include laytop.php and laybottom.php

I have seen many site that have that. I want to put it on my homepage layout to neutral

Re: punbb in my layout how?

could i just make a suggestion. instead of copyin other layouts.. why dont you try to create your own layout instead.
im not saying you shoulnt take the same, just a suggestion.

mark36ph copying? big_smile

I took the sulfur.css or something and put my own style on that.

And that works fine but i want it to be included in my homepage. What dont u understand? yikes

Shamir wrote:

How do i put punbb on my homepage layout , i tried with include laytop.php and laybottom.php

I have seen many site that have that. I want to put it on my homepage layout to neutral

you can edit main.tpl to integrate punbb into your site look in includes/templates

Connrhd Thx alot, atleast u understand.

oh now i know what you mean you want to make your homepage look like you punbb? (i thought you meant make punbb look like your homepage lol)

Connorhd i meant punbb look like my homepage :S, i have maybe bad english tongue big_smile

Shamir wrote:

Connorhd i meant punbb look like my homepage :S, i have maybe bad english tongue big_smile

No, dont worry, your english is fine. They're just being a little retarded wink (just kidding)

One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say.
~ Will Durant (1885 - 1981)

9 (edited by Shamir 2005-02-01 19:18)

Argyle ok :] I only got VG on english ;/

*swedish grade system*

VG is like the next best thing after the best grade

MVG = Best
VG = 2:nd
G = gah  u know
IG = yeah a failure big_smile