1 (edited by gezz 2005-02-13 10:31)

Topic: Greasyspoon

Well, here is my somewhat intigrated punBB forum. The website is about body modification (ie. tatoos, piercings, etc.) Feel free to post some stories or pictures about any recent body modifications you might have got. Im trying to build a big gallery of photos so dont hesistate to upload some.

It is basicly a fresh install with a few minor head and footer tweeks. I also have the EasyBBCode v1.0.1 and Iv used Richards little google adsense trick which works quite nicely. I really want to add the PunPoll and the PM mod when they are released, although, it seems like some people are getting lazy with the development of thoes mods...

Anyways, here is my website. Here is my forum.

EDIT: Just for the record; I know it has tables (sick), and it probably wont validate (horribly sick).

-gezz

Re: Greasyspoon

Quite nice.
I like.
Nuffsaid smile

One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say.
~ Will Durant (1885 - 1981)

good work

Thanks for the kind words...

I do have one thing to add, if you notice when switching from the home page to the forum there is a slight style issue; pay attention to the top left hand corner. Does anyone know how this could be fixed?

-gezz

probably the padding or margin setting on BODY?

connorhd, yeah i was thinking that... but im not sure what to change

-gezz

Just added the Private Message System mod by Connorhd its really quite nice smile

-gezz

NICE

I like the style *gives thumbs up*

thanks smile

-gezz