Topic: bad Http error...

ok i get this

Bad HTTP_REFERER. You were referred to this page from an unauthorized source. If the problem persists please make sure that 'Base URL' is correctly set in Admin/Options and that you are visiting the forum by navigating to that URL. More information regarding the referrer check can be found in the PunBB documentation.

no my website to my forums is this

www.infernocc.net/forums/index.php

and i have this for my Base URL

www.infernocc.net/forums

i dont kno what else i can do...  Im ready the sticky topic right now and ive made sure i got this...

Help

Cows

Re: bad Http error...

read this http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2295 ?

ok for the nortan thing

First of all, you really should consider disabling Norton Internet Security before disabling the referer check in PunBB. However, if you insist on disabling it, here's how.

Replace confirm_referer with the following piece of code:

function confirm_referer($script)
{
    // Do nothing
}

Then, in admin_options.php, look for:

// Lazy referer check (in case base_url isn't correct)
if (!preg_match('#/admin_options\.php#i', $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']))
    message($lang_common['Bad referer'].' <a href="mailto:'.$pun_config['o_admin_email'].'">'.$pun_config['o_admin_email'].'</a>.');
and remove it.

where does this go lol

function confirm_referer($script)
{
    // Do nothing
}

anyways i tried loggin in on another pc and it all workes fine except it wont detect my user ranks...  But when im on this pc that im on now nothing works...  So it works somewhat on other computers but not on this one at all

What should i do???

Cows

turn off norton and try it

alright....

Give me a second...

yes it works when i turn it off....

Witch .php files do i edit to get the antivirus thing to stop gaging on my site???

i'm not sure i'm pretty sure its all covered in http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2295 though

You don't. You RT Nortons FM and learn to configure it properly.