1 (edited by Ataxy 2005-04-12 02:07)

Topic: punpoll problem

i often have this appearing at the top of my redirecting window even if the topic i am coming from does not have a poll
Notice: Undifined index: Answers in /home/vhost/d-vault.peerforces.com/html/forum/include/punpoll/edit_save.php on line 10

i know it may have no relevance but this is the line ten of the php file
for($i=0; $i<sizeof($_POST['answers']); $i++){

Re: punpoll problem

i know but i stopped supporting punpoll due to the fact theres no point in having two poll mods and EasyPoll is better

Connorhd, you shouldn't. There must be an alternative to easypoll, because it conceptually too far from perfection. There is no any possibility for easypoll to became clear-coded flexible-designed conceptualy-optimized. EP is defected from initiation.
And sorry for my rudeness if I hurt anyone. It's just an unprejudiced view.

clear-coded flexible-designed conceptualy-optimized

and PunPoll is?

(btw that was sarcasm)

mmmhhhh.... this topic becomes HOT.. I'm outa off here.. big_smile

>and PunPoll is?
I haven't actually seen punpoll code smile

Connorhd wrote:

i know but i stopped supporting punpoll due to the fact theres no point in having two poll mods and EasyPoll is better

humm thats cool ,i just wished i could have had some help as i applyed this mod along time ago before the easypoll mod and that it would be alot of trouble to pull it out from the code a i have modded but i understand that its to much for you ! (note a bit of sarcasm and deception)

lol anyway, yeh i'll help #punbb @ irc.quakenet.org if you want live help wink

basically if you don't mind losing your current polls you should be able to just do the mod readme, backwards to remove all the changes,

if you want to keep the old polls then you have alot of problems but a couple of options
1) you can try to covert them
2) leave the old poll viewing code but not creating code, then install Easypoll creating code, in theory you could keep the old polls but i have no idea how well it would work

ok thx for this info ill try to see what i can do to roll back the forum code and as for the integration of the old poll ill have a look if i really what to keep them if not ill pull them out thx for you time and ill get you in the chanel if any problem related to this subject arise