Topic: [right][snapback]2950[/snapback][/right]

HI there,

I used IPB 2.0.2 and now i use pBB 1.2.5 ad i have a lot of those:  [right][snapback]xxxx[/snapback][/right]

what can i do to fix them ?

Thx

Re: [right][snapback]2950[/snapback][/right]

There's no easy way. You'd have to write a script that goes through all your posts and removes those tags. I thought the migration tool fixed such things.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

<?
$data = file_get_contents("punbb.org.sql");
$newdata = preg_replace("#\\[right\\]\\[snapback\\][0-9]+\\[/snapback\\]\\[/righ
t\\]#i", "", $data);
echo $newdata;
?>

and that it was..  very hard.. big_smile

and if someone from here have editplus.. its a very nicely editor.. they can as well to remove those tags with this regular expresion:  \[right\]\[snapback\][0-9]+\[/snapback\]\[/right\]

good luck smile

Good tip.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Migration IPB 2.1.x to PunBB 1.2.x

In PunBB posts are present

example:

<!--quoteo(post=3978:date=Aug 23 2005, 17:08:32:name=Unna)--><div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(Unna @ Aug 23 2005, 17:08:32) [snapback]3978[/snapback]</div><div class=\'quotemain\'><!--quotec-->
<!--quoteo(post=5301:date=Nov 10 2005, 22:11:34:name=Amu)--><div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(Amu @ Nov 10 2005, 22:11:34) [snapback]5301[/snapback]</div><div class=\'quotemain\'><!--quotec--
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

How by means of EditPlus to clean them?