Topic: My forum

Hi everybody.

I have an Danish PunBB forum: www.disneyzonen.dk/forum
Most of you proberly want understand a word, but maybe there is some Danish people in here :-)

Regards Lasse.

Re: My forum

I can't say I speak Danish, but I understand most of it. Coming from Helsingborg, Denmark is only 4 kilometres away smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

heh. lol

Its intresting that the Norweigians in Oslo understands my "kind of Stockholmska" better than they understand Danish and Skånska. Even that Norwegian and Danish is almost the same language. Strange strange... smile

Bengt

Bengus wrote:

Its intresting that the Norweigians in Oslo understands my "kind of Stockholmska" better than they understand Danish and Skånska. Even that Norwegian and Danish is almost the same language. Strange strange... smile

Bengt

Not so strange in fact.
Norwegians grew up watching sweedish tv.
By the way if somebody have a danish language file for punbb, it will be cool.

Med vennlig hilsen

Thanks Pun
my forums

Du kan få min danske fil, men du skal vide at en del af tingene er lavet om. Fx har jeg under profilen lavet en kategori der hedder "Disney" i stedet for en af de oprindelige kategorier. Derudover har jeg ændret en masse andre småting :-)

Lasse wrote:

Du kan få min danske fil, men du skal vide at en del af tingene er lavet om. Fx har jeg under profilen lavet en kategori der hedder "Disney" i stedet for en af de oprindelige kategorier. Derudover har jeg ændret en masse andre småting :-)

Det blir litt komplisert for meg da, men ellers tusen takk Lasse.:)

Thanks Pun
my forums

nice wink

Hmm. If anyone has a Danish language pack, just e-mail it to me and I'll post it to the website.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."