Topic: probleme with calendar

Hello,
Sorry I do not speak English, it is translated with a translator on line

I have a problem, I have just installed the calendar, I made the modifications in profiles and the files of the repertoire language (English and French) but I obtain an error in profile/personnel where there is the date (which remained in English.) :
Notice: Undefined index: Birthday in /home/www/neophyction/www/forum/profile.php on line 1226

Thank you very much :)

Et le monde... n'est qu'un rêve...

Re: probleme with calendar

Hurgh arf arg !

I had confused two files... Sorry.

so theres no problem??

No problem! it is an excellent MOD smile thank you smile

Good solution Gizzmo wink

Hello

I have just a question, in profil/personnel the list of birthday is in English. Where does one need mofifier that? I sought but and all the files of language were indeed modified but the menu remains in English. Thank you:)

well, i dont know about how to change the date on step 9 in the readme but on step 13 change the $month_name array to:

$month_name = array('',$lang_calendar['January'],$lang_calendar['February'],$lang_calendar['March'],$lang_calendar['April'],$lang_calendar['May'],$lang_calendar['June'],$lang_calendar['July'],$lang_calendar['August'],$lang_calendar['September'],$lang_calendar['October'],$lang_calendar['November'],$lang_calendar['December']);

and that will change the name of the month that the drop downlist shows when editing the profile

it is perfect! Thank you very much!!!  smile

Hello,

I've the same problem in my profile or every members profile
in birthday :
/home/www/5c4b91a30172528352763d1f9df9ff90/web/punbb/upload/profile.php on line 1256

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/www/5c4b91a30172528352763d1f9df9ff90/web/punbb/upload/profile.php on line 1256

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/www/5c4b91a30172528352763d1f9df9ff90/web/punbb/upload/profile.php on line 1256

Could you help me ? How can i do ? 

Thank you.

Yann