1 (edited by pokemon_jojo 2016-09-16 13:31)

Topic: OLD TOPIC TO DELETE

Edit to delete

Re: OLD TOPIC TO DELETE

that looks awesome smile fits in with punbb very nicely big_smile

Thanks and just for you :

Connorhd wrote:

it might be nice for it to look like punbb, you know so the gallery looks like index.php but instead of forums it has gallerys, btw any chance of png support?

Now PNG support ^^

That is impressive, looking forward to the release.

pokemon_jojo wrote:

Thanks and just for you :

Connorhd wrote:

it might be nice for it to look like punbb, you know so the gallery looks like index.php but instead of forums it has gallerys, btw any chance of png support?

Now PNG support ^^

awesome, for the future if you want some more suggestions, comments and ratings would be nice wink but don't worry about it if you can't be bothered wink

works nice ^^
http://www.hoursafter.net/brokendreams/gallery.php

Incredible indeed ...

but smile

possibility to see the "multi categories" ?

My site, Fantasya.Net has this ...

- Fantasy Art
- Erotic Art
- Manga ...

but inside fantasy art, I can have
1. user galleries
2. themas (fairies, dragons ...)
3. contests ...

is it possible ?

Nop, for moment, PBB gallery have not "multi categories". Maybe in the final version why not ^^

whens the non-beta comming out? because this is looking great

-gezz

I don't know, but i think the beta version work really nice and i think you can install it on your forum.

Next for the Final version i will prog update mod and you will can made an upgrade from beta. So if you install PBB Gallery Beta Now you will have not to del her when you want install Final release. (Just made the update)

wink

I'm waiting for the FINAL VERSION ... maybe multi category smile

pokemon_jojo:
this is superb. I used ver1.0+ before and added popup link so that the images can be shown in a popup window instead by using onclick javascript function. WIth this 2.0beta, sicne the images are called by parsing pid=x into header(location:xx), i cant figure out how to do popup now.  also php cant do popup.

any idea?

i'm still trying.

af3 wrote:

pokemon_jojo:
this is superb. I used ver1.0+ before and added popup link so that the images can be shown in a popup window instead by using onclick javascript function. WIth this 2.0beta, sicne the images are called by parsing pid=x into header(location:xx), i cant figure out how to do popup now.  also php cant do popup.

any idea?

i'm still trying.

Hum... why do want to made pop-up ?
Also, if you want to show the mini images to all visitors, but disable link to the larger/original image size just edit gallery.php and found this : (~426)

$subject = '<a href="gallery.php?pid='.$cur_img['id'].'">'.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_img['subject']).'</a> <span class="byuser">'.$lang_common['by'].' '.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_img['poster']).'</span>';

And replace by :

if ($pun_user['is_guest'])
   $subject = '<a href="javascript:alert(\'Please login to view the picture in its original size\')">'.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_img['subject']).'</a> <span class="byuser">'.$lang_common['by'].' '.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_img['poster']).'</span>';
else
   $subject = '<a href="gallery.php?pid='.$cur_img['id'].'">'.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_img['subject']).'</a> <span class="byuser">'.$lang_common['by'].' '.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_img['poster']).'</span>';

I think it's the better solution...;) maybe because i don't like pop-up big_smile

Thanks pokemon: I actually did that already :-)

Why popup? If I can make a popup that auto-close on mouse blur, for me, this is a better navigation rather than clicking on an image link, and clicking on the BACK to go to the gallery page.

cheers.

af3 wrote:

Thanks pokemon: I actually did that already :-)

Why popup? If I can make a popup that auto-close on mouse blur, for me, this is a better navigation rather than clicking on an image link, and clicking on the BACK to go to the gallery page.

cheers.

we are ok ... Look at
http://www.sortons.net/photos/

and
http://www.sortons.net/photos/dhtmlCPG.htm

I don't understand people who are afraid with the powerful of dhtml, javascript, popup ... THINK about USERS before STANDARDS.

Where did you find the code for the menu Rod ?
(où as-tu trouvé le code pour générer le menu ?)

gb.

http://www.alistapart.com

great stuff man wink
is there any easy way to like view the most recent uploaded pictures?
because thats what i would reaaaly need wink

19 (edited by pokemon_jojo 2005-07-07 09:19)

The first easy way to see recent uploaded pictures is the gallery system like forum. So if you have new uploaded picture since your last connection, you have new blue icon in the categorie or post picture.

But why not in final release admin can configure in option, to view the x last picture on gallery header.

Very nicely done, I must say. Kudos! smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I think Rickard you must integrate directly these greats features in native mode inside punBB smile

haha you must be joking?

23 (edited by gezz 2005-07-07 19:43)

is there a way you could impliment a private user gallery where a user could upload pictures? this is sort of done in coppermine which is aparently going to be punbb friendly (1.4), just thought it could be implimented into pun gallery.

-gezz

Connorhd wrote:

haha you must be joking?

Why ?

I think the answer is here :

What is PunBB?

In short, PunBB is a fast and lightweight PHP powered discussion board. It is released under the GNU Public License. Its primary goal is to be a faster, smaller and less graphic alternative to otherwise excellent discussion boards such as phpBB, Invision Power Board or vBulletin. PunBB has fewer features than many other discussion boards, but is generally faster and outputs smaller pages.

And i want PBB Gallery to respect the same PunBB vision. So PBB Gallery must stay a modification who can be integrated in addition to PunBB forum