Topic: language selectin

Hello everybody.

When I change the language I'm using in my profile (of course not here because it is'nt possible on this forum), after redirection, the selection boxe is on english again.. (but the language witch is used is the selected one)

Sorry for my bad english.. hmm It's not my own language..:rolleyes:

Thank you for your futur answers.

.._ -Pandark- _..
Serial Dreamer

2 (edited by Ludo 2005-07-11 08:14)

Re: language selectin

It does not seem to be a big problem. The essential is that you have the selected language.
I think it's just alphabetical order. If you do not want to have this, juste delete english language.

Edit: I've tested and I do not have the same problem. I do not know where the problem comes from.

Ludo,

Pandark: Are you running 1.2.6?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

4 (edited by Pandark 2005-07-12 01:21)

Yes but I've installed it before the first bug was fixed.. so I'll re-install it and It may work better.. smile
Thanks for all... (If I don't post here again, that would mean that the bug was my entire fault big_smile)

.._ -Pandark- _..
Serial Dreamer

?? I run version 1.2.10 and I do have the same problem.

It does not seem to be a big problem. The essential is that you have the selected language.
I think it's just alphabetical order. If you do not want to have this, juste delete english language.

A lot of my members know only the English language. When they change their profile and forget to set the language field again they are getting the Dutch language.

Will check if I am setback by a mod.