1 (edited by Ludo 2005-08-04 12:38)

Topic: problem making my logo

Hi,

I'm now trying to make my own logo.
The problem is that I do not have the result I want.
Border are not good.

http://www.pluriservices.net/gif/logonouveaubis.gif

When you have a dark background, it's not nice at all. It's the case with radium.
WHen you have a white background, there is no problem. Its the case with oxygen.

I'm using fireworks.

Can somebody tell me what I have to do to have a nice logo with any background.

Who has the made the punbb logo. I would like his/her help wink

any help appreciated,

Ludo,

Re: problem making my logo

Usually, all the LOGOS are in 2 versions : dark & light backgrounds : cf NRJ, Europe 2, Coca Cola ... (I say it to ludo 'cause he's french) My logo for sortons idem > http://www.sortons.net/logo.zip : the only logos which "can" are "simple" logos.

with any background!!! maybe in our dream Ludo, or we must need a new technique in PNG images like as WindowXP anti aliasing icons.

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

In Fireworks, you can make your logo on a transparent background and then save as PNG, transparency set to alpha channel.
That works perfectly in Firefox/Mozilla and the likes but rumours have it that the results in IE are maybe not soo good, depending on the version

The German PunBB Site:
PunBB-forum.de

Tobi wrote:

In Fireworks, you can make your logo on a transparent background and then save as PNG, transparency set to alpha channel.
That works perfectly in Firefox/Mozilla and the likes but rumours have it that the results in IE are maybe not soo good, depending on the version

can png be animated like a gif?

Ludo,

Erm... dunno wink

The German PunBB Site:
PunBB-forum.de

The eaiset thing to do would make a white border around each letter, that way it looks the way it should no matter what background.

Do, or do not.