Topic: sBLOG

I found out about sBLOG today and I installed it to give it a test drive. It seems nice, but I'm not sure if I want to spend time moving my weblog (which is currently powered by Blogger.... ugghhh) to it. Does anyone have any experience with it (I know that the developer is a member here, as well as several users)? What advantages does it have over other systems? Right now, it doesn't seem spectacular, but I know from experience with Firefox, Thunderbird, PunBB, etc that software may not seem all that great at first, but once you go in to detail, you can discover how great it really is.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Re: sBLOG

i've used it a bit myself. it's a wonderful LITTLE script. easy to style, clean code, light on the resources. it's just that tho, a blog. nothing more nothing less. if that's all you want then i personally would suggest sticking with it.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Re: sBLOG

i use it and i like it. like jeckyl said, its simple and light. i havent been able to fine anything better.

The url to my blog
http://blog.justgizzmo.com/