Re: Cash Mod 1.0.0

positive.

i appreciate the help.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

52 (edited by Dr.Jeckyl 2006-01-13 17:17)

ok, i don't know what happened but i reuploaded the donate, bank and lottery files and it all seems to be working. thanks for the help.

now to add the links to profiles or the menu.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Found a heap of bugs...

1) The language file is not used (and so other lang-files ppl make will not be used).
2) No links to bank.php, donate.php etc. are installed.
3) A bit shoddy layout for the above pages (picky, I know, still...).
4) The readme does not mention all files to be edited in "Affected files:".
5) Not all files are included in each release package..

Aftonbörsens skapare. Var med och starta något roligt och stort du med!

Hello

How admins can modify members' Points ?

Thanks

See you soon

whenever i try to access lottery.php, bank.php, or donate.php

i get this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/.noe/dinosaurs/dinosaurs.snorlax.org/lang/English/cash.php on line 21

any idea what is going on?

Hmm... Just installed this mod on my forum, and now something has happend, noone can post.
When clicking on the "New topic" button, a whole white page cames up.
I did exactly what the Readme said. (I think roll )

Is there a demo?

What does the lottery and stuff even do?

Lottery gives a random amount of cash depending on how many people have played the lottery to someone smile

Is there ways to have multiple types of cash?

Like gold, wood, etc.

is there a way to implement this with the PM Mod so users will recieve a pm from an administrator confirming the payments

61 (edited by MaryJane197 2007-07-28 05:51)

grr1d wrote:

whenever i try to access lottery.php, bank.php, or donate.php

i get this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/.noe/dinosaurs/dinosaurs.snorlax.org/lang/English/cash.php on line 21

any idea what is going on?

Im getting the same exact error.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit:  I found out why i was getting this error. Open cash.php and go to line 19.  Its missing a , at the end of that line.  All other lines have that but that one.  So add it to that line and it should work for you.  Mine is working great now!  Super mod!

Neither exists as far as I know, and if they are ever developed it will likely not be before a beta of PunBB 1.3 is released.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

63 (edited by Lunactic Inferno 2008-01-18 22:39)

Well theres a Shop mod now out but it has no item creation options at all..just some user profile changes, or those you can do to other users, but in the basis of what a shop really is, its sadly lacking. It's a good start though for a skeleton.

Mod:
http://www.punres.org/viewtopic.php?pid=22463#p22463

But as I posted there... unless people can put their heads together to sort out the two pages (the first to create items, and second to view an invintory) needed and the permission setting for AP_Shop.php it lacks any real suitability. I tried working on one, but the probability of me actually being able to code it all is not going to happen. I have asked around for some help but apparently no one wants to actually work on this feature or take the project on;clearly nearly everyone wants it done.

For now... I give up and am going to bed.

Wow This cash mod sucks hard.

any others? lol