1 (edited by Programming-Designs 2005-11-22 05:40)

Topic: Programming-Designs Forum Style

I am running punBB and since this place is to show off the usage of it I guess I will smile

The URL to my punBB is http://programming-designs.com/forums

I'll be keeping tabs on this site as I am really interested in seeing what new features arrive and what forum styles are developed. I may decide to make my own sometime soon as well smile

I have recently updated my forums style which in my opinion looks pretty darn nice now. Tell me what you think smile

I added features to my forums such as the Private Messaging System, my own key guide for the forum style I'm using (explain what icons indicate such as new post has been made, etc..), and last topic title in forum.

Re: Programming-Designs Forum Style

The only reason i don't care for it, is because its just like the subsilver template of phpbb

Nice forum.

Yours, Benny.

Hello, I have just updated my forums -- it is the cellfuse style, but modified. I think it looks pretty good now. It uses 100% span rather than what he used normally and a change of fonts and sizes. Tell me what you think!

Wow so many views but no replies? Come on people!

Very nice. I prefer this style over the old one.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Made some updates to the forums -- includes extra mods such as BotDetect mod, referral count mod, collapsable categories mod, polls, and some slight changes in visual appearances. smile

I like this one, looks very smooth and well done. Wish you would release the style for this =P