Topic: PunBB 1.2 - What's to come
Whenever I change anything worth noting, I update the changelog, so please take time to review it now and then.
Here's the TODO list for PunBB 1.2:
- [DONE] Completely new, XHTML 1.0 Strict and semantically correct markup and CSS by Paul Sullivan.
- [DONE] New markup for the admin interface by Paul Sullivan.
- [DONE] New user group system.
- [DONE] Admin plugin system.
- [DONE] Vertical admin navigation.
- [DONE] SQLite support.
- [DONE] Simple file-based caching of static data.
- [DONE] Make use of unbuffered database queries whenever possible.
- [DONE] More advanced BBCode pre-parsing.
- [DONE] Revised profile options (see this topic).
- [DONE] New upload code that works with open_basedir restrictions in effect.
- [DONE] Search for users in userlist.
- [DONE] Save IP address used during registration (see this topic).
- [DONE] Work with PHP error level E_ALL (i.e. initialize all variables before use).
- [DONE] Redirect forums (see this topic).
- [DONE] Ability to delete all of a specific users posts.
- [DONE] User language selection (in register.php and in profile.php).
- [DONE] More time zones (i.e. -3.5 for Newfoundland).
- [DONE] Post preview.
- [DONE] Improved documentation by Bert Garcia.
- Test, test, test.