Topic: Save username and password between visits

I'm modifying the PunBB to suite my needs exactly how i want this to work. I have solved the most of it, but one thing is bothering me. I dont want it to save username and password between visits by default.

How to set it to 'No' by default and how to disable the possibility for members to choose Yes or No in their profiles?

"This option sets whether the forum should "remember" you between visits. If enabled, you will not have to login every time you visit the forum. You will be logged in automatically. Recommended"

My opinion is to not have this option 'Yes' by default. What if the user are using the forum from a internet cafe, work, library? Many of the users dont even bother to fill in their profiles correctly, than they miss this option completely and it's not safe.

Will be good if you could give advice how to make it 'No' by default and how to disable the option from members profiles.
Regards

Re: Save username and password between visits

Modify register.php to remove the code for the checkbox and to change the insert query so that it's always off.
Modify profile.php to remove the option (and, obviously, the ability to set the option)
Update the database to set all existing accounts to No

This code from register.php <input type="checkbox" name="save_pass" value="1"
Is it enough to just change the value to "0" ?

And then find the code from profile.php and change the value to "0" ?

It's not nessecary to disable it completely, because if a member really want it to be "Yes" it will be nice that he has this choice. It just need to be " No" by default.

Thanks, for helping me!

Oh, then just change the checkbox in register.php to not be checked.