1 (edited by intedinmamma 2007-10-13 22:21)

Topic: Quicksearch for 1.3

This must be one of the most unnecessary mods ever, as the search function in 1.3 doesn't work at all. (at least not for me) But hey, it's the first third party extension for PunBB 1.3! big_smile

It simply adds a small search bar next to the links in the navigation bar. Install by unzipping and putting the folder "Quicksearch" in the extensions folder, don't forget to activate it under Administration->Extensions.

Download at http://nurrd.se/quicksearch.zip

Re: Quicksearch for 1.3

Keep in mind, of course, that 1.3 is in alpha, is not production quality (although search works to the best of my knowledge), and the extension system is not finished. Thus, creating any extension at this point is premature.
Also, in testing this, it looks like it pushes some links out of place, at least using Firefox 2. And you're using an extra element (<content>) that I don't think we use.

I'm going to close this: feel free to make a new topic once 1.3 is ready for general release. In the meantime though, we don't want to confuse people into thinking that it's ready when it isn't.