Topic: Phone Number for Owner of PunBB

Can someone tell me where I can find a customer service phone number for the person in charge of letting people create chat boards via PunBB?

I need to find out if I can get copies of certain chat boards allowed that concerns people who stalk and harass me.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Re: Phone Number for Owner of PunBB

There is no "customer service number," PunBB is a piece of forum software distributed under the GPL. We (the developers) have no control over the forums people set up. The proper people to contact are the forum's administrator(s) and/or the host the forum uses.

Smartys wrote:

There is no "customer service number," PunBB is a piece of forum software distributed under the GPL. We (the developers) have no control over the forums people set up. The proper people to contact are the forum's administrator(s) and/or the host the forum uses.

Can you tell me how I can find out a forum's host?

The forums administration is involved.

Thank you for the help.....I do not know about forum boards.

You would have to ask the administration team for the chat boards that you specified.
punbb.org does not control other peoples boards I'm afraid.

http://www.domaintools.com/
You should be able to look up the host information using the domain name.

I'm going to close this because, as I said earlier, the developers have no control over any of the content on PunBB forums created by others. If you have any more questions, please feel free to email me, my email is smartys at this domain.