Topic: Punbb Forum

Currently working on a punbb forum. This is basically a test site, and in no way an actual community, but let me know what you think about the skin, or any modifications that have been made. I have implemented my own coloured usergroup modification ( The modification does not deal with the database what so ever, and is customizable through the style sheets ).

http://www.punbb.ofingo.com

I will be updating it from time to time.

Re: Punbb Forum

Looks quite nice. smile The blue defines the seperate sections nicely. One point, however. big_smile You have an errant </noscript> tag in your footer.php file, by the looks of it.

Also, surely you must at least have to do a gid query for the username colouring?

3 (edited by Tubby 2007-11-17 16:39)

It isn't necessary to start a seperate query, but to call for the group title in the same query. I'll check up on the error, and thanks smile.

Tubby wrote:

It isn't necessary to start a seperate query, but to call for the group title in the same query. I'll check up on the error, and thanks smile.

I've done roughly the same principle on mine, but due to being naff at the more indepth db semantics, I'd ended up doing another lookup to pull the info down. big_smile Hope you don't mind me copying your lookup to use in mine? smile

No, I don't mind at all wink.

Cheers. smile