1 (edited by Sensei Eggwoah 2004-03-05 04:41)

Topic: Bigger Font

I just uploaded the forum to my website and I love it, but I was wondering if I could bump the font size of all the text up a couple points.  I would like it better that way.  Is there an easy way of doing this?

Edit:  Oh yeah some other questions.  Is it possible to pin topics and edit topic names after posting?

Re: Bigger Font

Open up the stylesheets (oxygen.css, sulfur.css etc). Wherever you see font or font-size with 10px 11px etc just increase it to whatever you want. Remember you should do it for all the style sheets.

Sensei Eggwoah wrote:

Edit:  Oh yeah some other questions.  Is it possible to pin topics and edit topic names after posting?

You can pin a topic by clicking "Stick topic". See here: http://punbb.org/stuff/stick.png

Only admins and moderators can edit the topic title.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

4 (edited by Sensei Eggwoah 2004-03-05 18:05)

Thank you for the help.  Ill try it out. 

edit:  It all worked fine, except that the images that are displayed when there is a new topic in a forum dont show up

Just a quick question, how come punBB does not use the C in CSS? Having a master SS with all the styles and the themed stylesheets modifying only whats needed would make adjusting the font size for all themes easier (and more aesthetically pleasing to the programmer).

CodeDuck wrote:

Just a quick question, how come punBB does not use the C in CSS? Having a master SS with all the styles and the themed stylesheets modifying only whats needed would make adjusting the font size for all themes easier (and more aesthetically pleasing to the programmer).

As a general way of doing things that makes sense. I would guess that the reason PunBB only uses one stylesheet at the moment is because it is fairly short and simple and there is very little in it that could be considered structural. If PunBB moves towards greater utilization of CSS particularly for layout/positioning then two stylesheets would be ideal.