Topic: [Extension release] Refresh hooks

If you change something in manifest.xml you have to uninstall extension and install again to see results (or you can change version and upgrade it). This extension allows you refresh all hooks without reinstalling/upgrading it.

Download

Re: [Extension release] Refresh hooks

Wow, I'm glad you give us this extension. Did you make this by yourself? If I need more support on this where do I visit?

I am a Web developer graduated from an Australia.
I provide free help and share great free tips such as Web design tips and Web hosting tips.

I coppied some part of admin/extensions.php code wink

After installing this extension on manage extensions page you should see refresh hooks link

Oh I see what you mean now. You modified the extensions.php file and upload it here wink I hope the developer will look at it soon and include it in their next release.

Cheers,
Binh

I am a Web developer graduated from an Australia.
I provide free help and share great free tips such as Web design tips and Web hosting tips.

I think it would be better to add a hook(s) in extensions.php so that you can turn this into a real extension. Reinstalling extensions is not a feature that will be used a lot for other people than developers.

delete that php file of yours and change the link in the hook to:

'<a href="'.$base_url.'/admin/extensions.php?section=manage&install='.$id.'">Reinstall</a>'

7 (edited by daris 2008-03-01 10:02)

Your method is better wink