1 (edited by Mannungo 2008-02-04 16:54)

Topic: [extension release] reCaptcha v0.1

Just playing with amazing extension system, I made "reCaptcha extension" who adds a reCaptcha box to the registration form, for prevent robot's registrations.

Experimental version, i need HELP with english texts !!!
Unzip in extensions folder and install. http://www.punres.org/files.php?pid=475

sorry for my english

Re: [extension release] reCaptcha v0.1

looks nice, well done.

When I update for instance Settings - Setup then i get the next message.

Notice: Undefined index: recaptcha_private_key in /home/kierowni/public_html/pundemo/admin/options.php(214) : eval()'d code on line 6

Notice: Undefined index: recaptcha_public_key in /home/kierowni/public_html/pundemo/admin/options.php(214) : eval()'d code on line 7

kierownik wrote:

When I update for instance Settings - Setup then i get the next message.

Notice: Undefined index: recaptcha_private_key in /home/kierowni/public_html/pundemo/admin/options.php(214) : eval()'d code on line 6

Notice: Undefined index: recaptcha_public_key in /home/kierowni/public_html/pundemo/admin/options.php(214) : eval()'d code on line 7

exactly with me .. when edit any thing this shows up

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

@Mannungo
Are you going to fix the issues with this and re-release? if not then I will. tongue

http://rickardandersson.com/2008/02/19/ … and-xhtml/

Just an advisory.

Noted! I wont argue with mighty Rickard.

I still will look into a captcha extension though as it is required. big_smile

Hey! Someone reads my blog wink

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

That's a hellishly poor attitude on their part.

Solved smile http://www.punres.org/files.php?pid=475

sorry for my english

I'm testing on localhost so I get this message when I go to the register page:

This reCAPTCHA key isn't authorized for the given domain. More info

Then if I actually click register I get this error:

Notice: Undefined index: recaptcha_challenge_field in C:\www\punbb-1.3-dev\register.php(108) : eval()'d code on line 7

Notice: Undefined index: recaptcha_response_field in C:\www\punbb-1.3-dev\register.php(108) : eval()'d code on line 7

I think the key not being authorized for the domain and the error message are probably related.

Why doesn't thin work for me with the latest version of punBB? - I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in c:\punbb\admin\extensions.php(176) : eval()'d code on line 2

Thanks