Deleted Posts Log for 1.3
http://www.punres.org/desc.php?pid=389
-contains an extra page for the admin section

Subscribe User for 1.3
http://www.punres.org/desc.php?pid=391

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Re: [Extension Release] Two new releases

fixed the Deleted Posts Log
There was a tiny bug when you were using a db prefix.

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Nice... will check them out later and if all good add them to pundemo for ya.

thx

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Both added to pundemo... smile

if you go to search and then "Unanswered topics" you get an error.

An error was encountered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error occurred on line 698 in /home/default/pundemo.org/user/htdocs/search.php

Database reported: Unknown column 'p.deleted' in 'where clause' (Errno: 1054).

Uhmmm... Will check that tonight. I probably just used p instead of t. Could you post the query please?

FluxBB - v1.4.8

8 (edited by kierownik 2008-02-18 15:51)

what query? It is just on the search.php page and then click the link Unanswered topics.

demo: http://www.pundemo.org/search-unanswered.html

well of course there is a query executed when searching for unanswered topics...
will upload the new package in a few minutes

FluxBB - v1.4.8

just uploaded the new version to PunRes. Should work now.

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Just had an idea:
How about an option to sort the post by deleting date? Seems kinda more logical.
I wanted to add this option first, but I deleted it again, because I did the checking for the post being deleteable or not differently from now. But since I do it with a query now, it should be possible...

FluxBB - v1.4.8

yes, now it works, thanks smile

well, it still doesn't work for "show recent topics". just uploaded a fixed version again...

FluxBB - v1.4.8

lie2815 wrote:

Just had an idea:
How about an option to sort the post by deleting date? Seems kinda more logical.
I wanted to add this option first, but I deleted it again, because I did the checking for the post being deleteable or not differently from now. But since I do it with a query now, it should be possible...

that would make sense.

3.0b is out!
Fixed a few bugs (more than you noticed), added the option to sort the post by delete date.

PunRes release topic

I might still have to adapt something because of pun_url being gone in the admin section...

FluxBB - v1.4.8

3.1b is out!
Tidied up a little and removed a few compatibility problems with other extensions (before there are any).

Download here

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Not sure if this is coded into the core of PunBB, or if it's something you can put in your extension...
If you've deleted several posts in a forum, say 'Trash Can' then they all show up under 'Deleted Posts Log'.  And you then go to Start -> Forums and delete the Forum 'Trash Can'.  Then all the Posts are now gone from 'Deleted Posts Log'.

Well, of course. If you delete a forum or lets say category, all of its posts will be deleted, too. Thanks though, I will add a warning message to the delete forum/category page as I did on the prune topics page...

FluxBB - v1.4.8

19 (edited by Adam Atlas 2008-03-06 21:10)

There's a bug in this (and in earlier PunBB 1.2 versions that I've observed) where sometimes, in a topic that has had posts deleted, it sometimes shows at least one page that doesn't actually exist (in the Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 etc. navigation thing) at the end. Clicking on it takes you to a page that looks like a normal viewtopic page, except with no posts. Do you know what might be causing this?

Edit: I'm talking about the Deleted Posts Log extension, specifically. Sorry about that.

Adam Atlas: That usually happens when the post count is "off" for some reason (most likely reason: you deleted a user without deleting his/her posts or setting his/her posts to another user).

That makes sense, but it didn't start happening until I installed this extension.

Oh, I didn't realize you were talking about the extension tongue

Adam Atlas wrote:

There's a bug in this (and in earlier PunBB 1.2 versions that I've observed) where sometimes, in a topic that has had posts deleted, it sometimes shows at least one page that doesn't actually exist (in the Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 etc. navigation thing) at the end. Clicking on it takes you to a page that looks like a normal viewtopic page, except with no posts. Do you know what might be causing this?

Edit: I'm talking about the Deleted Posts Log extension, specifically. Sorry about that.

Are you talking about the old version (for PunBB 1.2.*)?

FluxBB - v1.4.8

I've had this problem with both.

Ooh, that's not good, with 1.3, too?

FluxBB - v1.4.8