1 (edited by NiCk Newman 2008-03-25 22:43)

Topic: ROFLMAO!! 3ix.org? A JOKE.

LOL I bought hosting with www.3ix.org like 3 days ago and now i get suspended for spamming ?

I dont even spam?

I bought the 3$/month thing

And Ok, Im young kid im only 15 But I do know alot I had a full website going and stuff with google ad's i was making like 4$/day I was doing good.. lol

Then they suspend me so i went to chat with them here's there logs ..

IMO Worst hosting EVER.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2jakie1.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/262bhbs.jpg
Really lame...

I dont even know what's going on

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthrea … ost5027311

I went there and made a post too!

they said it was a punbb exploit find a  mail and using it?

Should I disable my SMPT Then?

Re: ROFLMAO!! 3ix.org? A JOKE.

why dont u buy a bitter hosting ... i.e or buy a resller so cheap: look: http://www.siteground.com/reseller_hosting.htm

As low as $42/yr per account
Fully-featured hosting services
Minimal initial investment
Resell at any price you like
Easy account management
24/7 technical assistance

Account Features:
750 GB web space
7500 GB traffic
Unlimited MySQL
FREE SiteBuilder
99.9% Uptime

Only for 42$ per year .... can any one compete ... which is 3.5$ per month

BEST Benefits for Resellers:
Low Prices for Great Profits
SiteGround Reseller Package will allow you to easily make profit on web hosting. As a SiteGround reseller you receive up to 50% discount for your hosting accounts and you can sell them at any price you want.
Automatic Account Activation
SiteGround Resellers can activate each account automaticly from the Reseller Area. Web Hosting accounts are activated immediately with few mouse clicks!
Easy Management of Accounts
SiteGround has developed easy management tools for its resellers. In your Reseller's Area you will be able to access the control functions for each of your accounts. You can activate, suspend, reactivate accounts, get expert technical support for your reseller package and much more.

See how easy it is to use our Reseller's Area here.

More about of Accounts
24/7 Friendly Tech Support
We serve all critical hosting issues in less than 15 minutes. Our Support team is online 24/7 and is ready to attend to any issue that may endanger your website accessibility.
Phone & Chat Sales Support
SiteGround sales assistants are available for you 24/7 via our sales phone numbers. Call us at 1 800 828 9231 toll free for US or at 1.347.892.2625 for International use.

750 GB Web Space
We provide you with 750 GB of disk space for your website. 750 GB is more than enough space for almost any kind of personal, business, organizational or other kind of website.

7500 GB Monthly Bandwidth
7500 GB monthly bandwidth is more than anyone offers for such a low price! This generous feature allows your website to grow freely and attract more and more visitors!

FREE SiteBuilder
The easiest website builder is included for FREE in the SiteGround hosting account. With its help you will be able to build a great-looking, fully-functional website in less than 30 minutes!
Fast Support Response

SiteGround average response time for critical service-related issues is below 15 minutes. We also provide fast and professional support for multiple other hosting related issues.

More about Support Response
99.9% Server Uptime

Low Prices for Great Profits
SiteGround Reseller Package will allow you to easily make profit on web hosting. As a SiteGround reseller you receive up to 50% discount for your hosting accounts and you can sell them at any price you want.
Automatic Account Activation
SiteGround Resellers can activate each account automaticly from the Reseller Area. Web Hosting accounts are activated immediately with few mouse clicks!
Easy Management of Accounts
SiteGround has developed easy management tools for its resellers. In your Reseller's Area you will be able to access the control functions for each of your accounts. You can activate, suspend, reactivate accounts, get expert technical support for your reseller package and much more.

See how easy it is to use our Reseller's Area here.

More about of Accounts
24/7 Friendly Tech Support
We serve all critical hosting issues in less than 15 minutes. Our Support team is online 24/7 and is ready to attend to any issue that may endanger your website accessibility.
Phone & Chat Sales Support

E-commerce Pack:
FREE Shopping Cart Software
Free shopping cart software is included in the SiteGround hosting plan. We will install OsCommerce (or CRELoaded - the upgraded osCommerce version), ZenCart or CubeCart for FREE on your account. This is a perfect opportunity to start your e-business.

More about FREE Shopping Cart Software
SSL Certificates
A Free Shared SSL certificate is included in the SiteGround hosting plan. You can also add a private SSL certificate to your account from your user's area.

More about SSL Certificates
Accept PayPal payments
With SiteGround E-commerce pack you will be able to easily accept PayPal payments with any of the Shopping cart tool we support.

More about Accept PayPal payments
Merchant Accounts
With SiteGround E-commerce pack you will easily choose the best merchant solution for your needs among the 4 most favorite merchant accounts providers 2CheckOut, PayPal, MerchantLogic and Worldpay!

More about Merchant Accounts
Site Traffic Statistics
SiteGround provides you with three different website statistics: Awstats, Webalizer and Analog stats. All of them include charts and graphs revealing useful information about the traffic your site generates. For example the number of hits, most visited pages, referral URLs and many more.

More about Site Traffic Statistics
Open PGP/GPG Encryption
Great security feature for your email communication! You may use it to send important Business information encrypted via email and to be sure that only people that are authorized will be able to read it.
E-mail Management:
UNLIMITED Email Accounts
You can have UNLIMITED FREE email accounts at your domain name - e.g. you@yourdomain.com.
Web-based Email Access
You can access your email accounts from any computer with an Internet connection. Our hosting plan includes the two most popular web-based mail clients: Horde and SquirrelMail.
SMTP, POP3 and IMAP Servers
On a SiteGround hosting account you can easily send and receive email messages via POP3 and SMTP protocols. The IMAP protocol is the perfect solution if you need your email account to be simultaneously accessible by multiple clients. With SiteGround you can use any email client, such as MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Pegasus mail and so on.
Forwarding, Aliases, Auto-replies
The forwarders and aliases allow you to forward emails received to any of your email accounts to another mailbox.

Auto Responders allow you to set automatic answers fro email accounts. For example, your customers can receive a confirmation that their inquiry has been received.

Catch-all Mailbox
Email messages, sent to non-existent addresses at your domain can be received in your Catch-all mailbox. Thus you will never lose an important message.
Mailing Lists Available
SiteGround provides phpList application, which allows you to create and manage mailing lists and send easily emails to multiple subscribers.

Website Management Tools:
CPanel Control Panel
You will be able to manage your hosting account with the help of the most popular web-based control panel – CPanel. With the help of its easy interface you will upload files, manage your email accounts, view your website statistics, park domains, manage FTP accounts, subdomains, databases, etc.
Fantastico Script Auto-installer
Fantastico auto-installer is included in the SiteGround hosting package! With its help you will be able to install many useful scripts on your account with only a few mouse clicks. The most popular installs included in Fantastico are Mambo, phpBB, OS Commerce, Coppermine Gallery and many more.
File Manager
With the help of a user-friendly interface you can easily manage all the files uploaded on your account from your CPanel
Password Protected Directories
This feature allows you to limit the access to certain directories for specified users only. For example you can easily create a members' area.
Password Management
You can easily change the password of your Customer Area.
Edit Mime Types
MIME types tell browsers how to handle specific extensions. You can alter or add new MIME types. MIME types are often used to handle new technologies as they appear. When WAP technology first appeared for example, we did not have these extensions set up on our servers. With the MIME types, however, each of our customers could set it up and begin serving WAP pages immediately.
Edit Apache Handlers
Apache handlers tell the server how to deal with web files that need to be processed on the server. For example, Apache is set up to process files with .pl extensions using Perl. However, if for some reason you also want to process files with .script extension using Perl, then you will have to set up a custom Apache handler for your site.
Cron Jobs
Cron jobs allow you to automate repetitive tasks on the server that hosts your web site. This is a powerful tool that allows you to take a hands-free approach to repetitive tasks. For example, you could add a cron job that automatically copies a MySQL database to a separate location on your site as a backup.
IP Banning/Filtering
The IP manager in the CPanel allows you to ban and filter IPs.
Redirect URL
The Redirect URL manager in the CPanel allows you to redirect any URL hosted on your account to opens another URL.
Server Side Includes (SSI)
SSI enables you to include parts of other sites in your site
Hot Link Protection
The CPanel allows you to protect your website content from HotLinking. HotLinking is when someone links a content from your website in a way that consumes your bandwidth.
Www and non-www Access
At SiteGround your website will be accessble, no matter if your visitors type its domain with or without WWW
More than 150 Scripts:
Mambo FREE Installation
SiteGround provides the best Mambo Hosting services form more information click here.

More about Mambo FREE Installation
Joomla FREE Installation
SiteGround provides the best Joomla Hosting services form more information click here.

More about Joomla FREE Installation
osCommerce FREE Installation
SiteGround provided the best osCommerce hosting services. For more information click here.

More about osCommerce FREE Installation
phpBB FREE Installation
SiteGround provided the best phpBB hosting services. For more information click here.

More about phpBB FREE Installation
WordPress FREE Installation
SiteGRound provides the best WordPress hosting services. For more infor click here.

More about WordPress FREE Installation
phpNuke FREE Installation
SiteGround provides the best phpNuke hosting services. For more info click here.

More about phpNuke FREE Installation
Moodle FREE Installation
SiteGround provides the best Moodle hosting services. For more info click here.

More about Moodle FREE Installation
Drupal FREE Installation
SiteGround provides the best Drupal Hosting services. For more info click here.

More about Drupal FREE Installation
MediaWiki FREE Installation
SiteGround provides the best MediaWiki hosting services. For more info click here.

More about MediaWiki FREE Installation
Web Calendar
Easy to install script that will include a Calendar to your website.
Ready-made CGI scripts
In the CPanel there are many CGI scripts that you can install with a few clicks. They include: Agora Shopping Cart, Advanced Guestbook, Java Clock Generator, Java Countdown Generator, Counter Generator, and more.
Custom CGI Scripts
You can add your own custom CGI scripts and execute them from your account.
Exclusive Professional Services
SiteGround provides affordable professional services for the applications and scripts used by its customers. These services include upgrades to latest version, integration of two different applications, adding of modules and components, etc.

More about Exclusive Professional Services

DataBase Management:
UNLIMITED MySQL/Postgre DBs
With SiteGround hosting package you can use UNLIMITED MySQL and Postgres databases. You can manage your databases in a few mouse clicks via the web-based control panel. You are able to add and remove DBs, change passwords, manage permissions and more.
phpMyAdmin and phpPgAdmin
The easiest systems for managing your MySQL and postGre Databases.
FTP Management:
UNLIMITED FTP accounts
With SiteGround you can create UNLIMITED FTP accounts with specific restrictions on what the different people connected to your website can upload and download. It is very easy to add and remove FTP accounts as well as to change their passwords.
Change FTP Login Message
'This feature allows you to change the login message.

Domains and Subdomains:
Affordable Domain Names
As a reseller you can register any of the top domain extensions .com, .net, .org, .biz, .us and .info for $10 only! This is a 33% discount from the regular price!
Unlimited Parked Domains
You can have multiple domain names pointing to your site. This is a great way to increase your online visibility.
Unlimited Subdomains
Our hosting plan includes unlimited free subdomains to allow more freedom for the organization of your site.
5 Addon Domains (extra fee applied)
The extremely affordable addon domain extra feature allows you to host up to 6 websites on your account.
Subdomains Redirects
All your subdomains or directories can redirect the visitor to a URL of your choice.
Emails for Subdomains
You can create mailboxes under your subdomains. For example mail@sub.domain.com
Statistics:
Awstats, Webalizer, Analog
SiteGround provides you with three different website statistics: Awstats, Webalizer and Analog stats. All of them include charts and graphs revealing useful information about the traffic your site generates. For example the number of hits, most visited pages, referral URLs and many more.
Subdomains Stats
Allows you to get information about your subdomains access history.
View Latest Visitors
This feature gives you information about the last 300 visitors who visited your site.
View Bandwidth Usage
With this feature you will never lose track of how much bandwidth your account uses.
View Error Log
Enables you to detect the errors your visitors encounter. Thus you can easily and quickly solve the problems.
Download a Raw Log File
Raw access logs contain all the recorded hit information that your site has received. You can set the Raw Log Manager to archive this information every month and/or delete the previous month's log at the end of every month.

Servers and Infrastructure:
Xeon 3060 2.4 GHz Conroe
The most innovative dual-core processor technology of the Xeon servers Conroe series guarantee the speed and the flawless functioning of your website.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
SiteGround system administrators continuously optimize the servers' performance to achieve the highest levels of speed and security. We use one of the most stable operating systems - Red Hat Linux. Our servers are also equipped with all your website needs to operate properly - Apache, MySQL, PHP, mail server,etc.
Customized Apache Web Server
SiteGround system administrators have customized the Apache Web Server in order to achieve the highest levels of speed and security.
MySQL server Version 4
The MySQL is the most widely used Database system on Linux Servers.
Redundant Firewall
For maximum security of your web hosting accounts we use redundant firewall system.
Redundant Backbone Connections
Our servers are located at the best data-centers in USA (Dallas and Houston, Texas). To provide your website with the fastest possible data transfers we have a 100 Mbps internet connection to the most powerful backbone Internet providers in the USA
Redundant UPS Power Back-up
The UPS power Back-ups insure that your data will not be damaged in case of emergency power shortages.
24/7 Server Monitoring
SiteGround System Administrators has created a State -of-art system for 24/7 server performance monitoring to ensure extra security for your website.
24/7 Network Monitoring
SiteGround System Administrator team is constantly monitoring the network devices and infrastructure to protects it from various attacks.

Weekly Backups
You account information is backed up once a week on a different server from the one that hosts your primary account. This provides extra security for your data.
PHP & Multimedia Technology:
PHP 5.0, PHP 5.1 and PHP 5.2
SiteGround has a unique server setup that allows each customer to choose which version of the PHP to use for its account. The customer can even use different PHP versions for different directories in one and the same hosting account.

More about PHP 5.0, PHP 5.1 and PHP 5.2
Perl and Python Supported
Apart from PHP, Perl and Python are the other script languages you can use with your account.
Zend Optimizer, Safe Mod off
Zend Optimizer and Safe Mod off optimize the way PHP is handeled by the server.

GD library, ImageMagick, CURL, Zlib
Different galerry and php libraries.
Mod_rewrite, .htaccess
Mod_rewrite, .htaccess
Smarty Templates, php.ini
Helpful PHP technologies.
XML, HTML, XHTML, VRML, WAP
Our servers are compatible with XML, HTML, XHTML, VRML, WAP, WML
Macromedia Shockwave and Flash
Our servers are compatible with Macromedia products Shockwave and Flash.
Quicktime Compatible
Our servers are compatible with Quicktime.
MPEG, MP3, PDF, FLV
Our servers are compatible with MPEG, MP3, PDF and FLV file formats.

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

eh.. to much money

unless they bill u by th emonth sad

Just my 2 coins : seeing the logs, i can understand in a way the reaction from hoster, especially if the price was not high...
U didn't manage to explain him (neither us) WHY all these mails were sent..

OK i talked to him again

i'll post it here

nfo: Please wait for an operator to respond.
info: You are now connected.
Help24x7: Welcome to 3iX live chat, my name is Eric, please hold for a moment, I am reviewing your question.
nick: k
Help24x7: What is your domain/site name?
nick: 24-7GT.com
nick: The reason why I am here is because I have no idea why I got suspended.
Help24x7: we have told you
nick: Yea i came back
nick: I need to know how to fix it.
nick: Like sum1 exploited your php version
Help24x7: your account is suspended due to spamming and it will unsuspend after 24 hour
nick: Yes and i need to know how to fix it
nick: when I get unsuspended
nick: What do I need to do
nick: so it wont happen again?
Help24x7: it will unsuspend after 24 hour
nick: Yes sir I understand
nick: I need to know how to fix it when it unsuspends
nick: So it Wont happen again.
nick: Because I think sum1 exploited me or something
nick: I havn't done it.
Help24x7: your account causing load on the server
nick: Yea and Iuno how/why/when it did
nick: I just got home from school.
Help24x7: due to your account, lot of client facing the problem
Help24x7: so it will unsuspend after 24 hour
nick: Sir eric.. comon I just need
nick: To know how to FIX IT!
nick: WHAT IS The Problem?
nick: With my account?
nick: It's ExploiteD!
nick: I cannot fix it.. and this will happen again
Help24x7: you were doing spamming on the server
nick: I wasn't
nick: I WAS EXPLOITEd
nick: Sum1 Hacked me
nick: and exploited into sumthing and did it
nick: I never physically spammed.
Help24x7: I have already given you server logs
nick: Yea I know
Help24x7: your account is hosted on new server
nick: but Im only 15
nick: I dont know anything about that
nick: That's why im asking u
nick: So I can try to fix it
nick: LOL
nick: Cant we just call u over phone? i can explain alot easier..
Help24x7: before suspending your account, server load goes uptp 50 to 60
Help24x7: now server is normal
Help24x7: after suspending your account
Help24x7: we can not unsuspend it
nick: OMG Eric
Help24x7: we will unsuspend it after 24 hour
nick: Im not asking to unsuspend it
Help24x7: then?
nick: I'm asking u to help me on the problem of it
nick: How did it happen?
nick: Bcz iNEVER did anything I was at HIGHSCHOOL
nick: im in 10Th Grade ..
nick: I come home and it's suspended
Help24x7: ok
nick: I know u gave me
nick: the server logs
nick: But how do i read that? and know how to fix the problem again so it wont happen
nick: LOL
Help24x7: have you given someone to your login details?
nick: I just dont want this to happen again
nick: no, i asked webhostingtalk.com
nick: they told me sum1 exploited it
nick: and was using my email to spam
nick: sad((
Help24x7: no
Help24x7: all our server are secure
Help24x7: and your account is new server
nick: Yea i told them that< lol
nick: i was using punbb
nick: the latest version
Help24x7: you need to change your cpanel password
nick: ok
nick: so tomorrow it be up
nick: @$hours
nick: twenty four hours
nick: and i"ll change password n stuff
nick: bcz i honestly have no idea eric
nick: i swear to god man
Help24x7: you need to change also your email account password
nick: ok
nick: i"ll do that too
Help24x7: dont give someone to cpanel or email login details
nick: ima change everything
nick: i never hav but i understand u
nick: thank u sir
nick: i"ll do it
nick: cya
Help24x7: Is there anything else I can help you with?
nick: nah man ttyl thanks u
Help24x7: Thank you for using our 24x7 Live Chat Service, if you would like a copy of this chat, please click the 'Close' button and enter your email address.
Help24x7: You will also be able to rate our service and make any comments you think would help us to improve, your opinion is important to us.
Help24x7: Thank you for chatting.  Good-bye.

lame hosting .. fools

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

Do you think when they unsuspend me witch is tomorrow.

i should just copy my stuff and get the hell out? and switch hosts? LOL

and get my 18$/6month stuff that I paid back? :d

Well, forgive me to appear "devil's avocate" on this, but still..
How would hoster can react on this ?
- ok, maybe not suspended account AT ONCE, without talking to owner.
- but then : as nick thrusting said, HE DOESN'T KNOW how the problem occured, and sincerely said he doesn't see ways to resolve himself the problem.. (which is consistent, as he doesn't know how it occured..)
So, as a hoster, how can i manage this case ?
Maybe, give him a second chance...

Now, MAYBE hoster is a bad one, i don't know...

wait u think that host sucks?

Lol tru i think im going to switch

i need a cheap PLAN THO 1-3$/month.. or pay quartely..

You would appear to have something in your cron which is sending out notifications. Check what it is. Btw, try talking to your host in a slightly more understandable and helpful fashion.

Yea I Guess it was cron bcz i was messing with that with that once feed aggrevator mod here.. sad oh well they say they will unsuspend tomorrow..

I got temporaly suspended at webhostingtalk.com for talking like i do on punbb, Oh well, lol i know u guys lov m smile

Thanks mattf god bless u cya

NiCk Newman wrote:

Yea I Guess it was cron bcz i was messing with that with that once feed aggrevator mod here.. sad

You want to make sure you know that everything is functioning perfectly before cronning a job. It will bite you in the arse with a vengeance for any misconfigurations. Always check everything manually several times before you ever enter it into cron.

NiCk Newman wrote:

I got temporaly suspended at webhostingtalk.com for talking like i do on punbb

And the penny hasn't dropped yet?

check out http://www.apthost.com/shared.php

amazing hosts but i dont know if thats your budget?

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

Why on earth is there 2 threads about this?

~James
FluxBB - Less is more