1 (edited by iatbm 2008-04-23 00:11)

Topic: New farming forum

Made a Farming forum using punbb and happy smile

Check it out and tell me what you think smile - Farming forum

Re: New farming forum

awesome!
What do you use for the rest of the site? wordpress?
I think you should go one step forward with the integrations and put the top menu on the forum template too.

Nice integration. I like it.

Very nicely done, particularly the forum. Good, simple colour scheme of complementary and subtle colours. It's also nice and fast.

The site also looks very cute and friendly, which is great and something I like a lot in web design but don't see enough of.

Menu's across the site need work though - ideally you'd have one consistent menu across all areas of the site. But there are about 3 different top level menus evident on the site - in the forum, in the blog, and in the directory - that look different and work differently too. That's visually messy and navigationally confusing.

It was also navigationally unclear to me how to exit the forum and return to the site home page because there is no link in the forum menu to 'home', just to 'blog'.

I also don't think it is necessary to have the forum link in the main blog menu open the forum up in a new browser window. Why bother with a new window.

Sitemap also turned up a blank page for me initially and then appeared fully only after a page refresh. Don't know why.

over it looks kewl. i would fix the links as sirena said.. maybe add lightbox to the gallery.. beside that
8/10

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

I forgot to mention: I also like the one-eyed cow in the header image smile

pedrotuga wrote:

awesome!
What do you use for the rest of the site? wordpress?

He seems to be using snews as his CMS - http://www.snewscms.com