Topic: Looking for Assistance

Im looking for someone who is really good at making forums templates for punbb of course. I am in need of a custom one and am willing to pay for one to be done. If anyone is interested please be someone whos been around the forums and also make sure you are able to make some really nice templates. To contact me just let your email here or msn and ill get ahold of you. thanks.

Re: Looking for Assistance

what are you looking for ? can u give some examples of what u want done?

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

I dont have any examples right off hand but the theme of my stuff is online gaming. I need a layout that looks professionl is  a sense but still gets your gaming theme across. I also need it so that it will be able to add  in things nicely onto a frontpage to easily make it match up. Thats about all  i can really say atm but ill try to get a even better sense of what i need and post here soon. I was just trying to get interested people first.

once u get ur info together i have several people that might be able to do it.
sorta a example does help...lol...

Q

I'd ber able to do it.
I own a design forum and have designed a few skins for it.  Message me on msn for more info.

jessepeters116@hotmail.com

Ok thanks talking to a few members and will shortly post the information if weather permits. Storming slightly here and keeps knocking my internet out.

quaker wrote:

once u get ur info together i have several people that might be able to do it.
sorta a example does help...lol...

Q

What do i pay you for lol.. you can say *utchin will* lol

Yeah a few examples and ill see.

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

OK so now for the information. First off I would like for this layout to not be distributed for download after made as I would like it to be made unique for just my board. This is why I am more than glad to pay for this layout. Now with that said below are a few requirements for me to except someone to create this for me.

1. You must be well known around these boards. If it is someone knowns who has a friend that will do it I would gladly use there service if only the transfers of the files go through you.

2. I need the one who will be doing this to be able to later update the layout to work with 1.3 when its out of beta  down the road.

3. I would like to see some of your more respected work. Basically some work that you have done that many others have loved or complimented. This could even be something you justw ant to show we as an example of other work you have done that you are very proud of.

Now that we have established that below is the urrent information which will be updated with new things as I can get everything together such as examples. As of now I don't have the example site ready but I can provide some starting basic information.

1. Our color scheme we are going for is wanted to consist of blues reds or greens in a way of looking professional but yet still have the gaming effect to it as it will be a gaming site.

2. Our forum is based off of FPS online multiplayer games. These games many consist of Counter-strike: source, Condition Zero, Counter-strike: 1.6, Day of Defeat: Source, Call of duty 4, and team fortress 2.

3. Presented on the site will be areas which will show team rosters, records/statistics, advertisements, sponsors, recent threads, news, and maybe a few other little things. (This informatiob is just for an idea as we will be using a frontpage to display these items.)

4. Examples.... Coming soon.

This is some basic info just to maybe have some colors/setups thought up. I will have a example soon. If you have any more information that you find that would be very helpful to you please feeel free to ask.

Stoneface wrote:

I'd ber able to do it.
I own a design forum and have designed a few skins for it.  Message me on msn for more info.

jessepeters116@hotmail.com

I have added you but may I ask are you sure your able to asist in this as I just read a current post of yours leading me to believe you don't even have the understanding of the punbb files at all yet as it was jsut dealing with an installation.

I don't handle that aspect of my board, my friend does. It's a co-ownership.
I do the layouts and the member basis, etc.

Anyways, here is a couple layouts I've made.

http://stoneface-gfx.deviantart.com/art … n-81391325
http://stoneface-gfx.deviantart.com/art … n-81391807

12 (edited by quaker 2008-04-23 22:48)

ummm matt.... so what up dude....? lmao...

i was thinking about you today and sum coding i needed....done..

but over all i have a few style that i have designed that are for free and sum that i have not even released to the public..

doesn't matter to me one way or the other who does it.. if i got the time i will do it free and at the end u can donate.. if u would like to or not...

ps. matt 329 post? newbie...

(Stone-
kewl layout on DA site... i mostly do planets and other photo editing skillz on there....)

hahaha...
Q

Thanks Quaker.
A lot of my work isn't posted there. I have tons of concept art to sketch in. These designs were pretty quick. I  plan on making a more in depth layout.

quaker wrote:

ummm matt.... so what up dude....? lmao...

i was thinking about you today and sum coding i needed....done..

ps. matt 329 post? newbie...

Lol is that for me to finnsish off the video mod lmao!

Lol shh is becuase i dont click rembemr log in and it logs me out most times and i dont know the pass and cant bother to open emails and find it so i dont post. lol

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

will try to have all the examples posted for you tomorrow. thanks

mat.. haha......

kewl stone... 

Q

17 (edited by Mikey B 2008-04-27 18:21)

here is a start for a ide of setup.

http://www.teamsyzygy.com/

ill try to find more. Now note this is just content display so if this gives you good ideas let me know but mean time ill look around for others.

and btw the link setup would be changed obviously as with it integrating into forums i wouldnt have a set number of links to use images to perfectly setup like they did. so this is just idea how i want it so i can make my frontpage look clean and such just like this but i want that twist that gives it its special unique feel.

when i look around thats the best idea i have found close to what i want. So if it could be semi like that but arrange however and twisted for uniquenes then that be great.  Let me know whos interested and ways of contact and we will talk. Looking to get this going real soon/asap.

but just inc ase theres this. Just for style ideas

http://www.clantemplates.com/

there site itself looks appealing.

i was playing around with some images..

http://101mag.net

Q

19 (edited by Mikey B 2008-04-30 03:15)

Hey Really liking it so far the only thing i think needs changed that i cant seem to like is the background for the title bars. The lines there. like the hover yellow thats cool but jsut can't seem to see the basic dark lines there fitting with the text. If something else could be done to that part i think you got a good one for us really love the top right login box area.

So any time frames Quaker when you could have that layout done by? Just wanted to get a good timeframe so I know so I can make plans to get everything done in a certain time frame.

anyone else wanna give it a shot as i havent heard from quaker in a while even fro email.