Topic: Version Checking

How can I know what version of pubb I'm running on?

Admin and then I see that PunBB version is 1.1.2 but when I try to install mod... it told me that i'm running 1.0 sad is it mod mistake or mine?

All mods support 1.1.2 or not?

Re: Version Checking

What mod may I ask?

Do, or do not.

Yep... all mods that I tried to set up 'told' me that they are for 1.1 version.. as I understood i'm running 1.1.2 - does it support mods?

Let's say... I will delete all files that related to my forum and will install punbb++ that is already have some mods in it... and I wont change database.. will write to new config file all the same database... will I lose any data from my forum or not?... 'coz as I understood there'r no mods that support 1.1.2 ...

Sorry for my stupid question but im new in world of computers big_smile

Soany one could help me?

You probably can't update your database to the PunBB++ layout without doing some manual queries. You will have to ask the PunBB++ author.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Actually, there is a PunBB to PunBB++ script in the Alpha 2 release :)

Ok.. so I wont lose any data if I just will install punbb 1.1??? (will delete all files related to 1.1.2 version and put same data base to 1.1) and then will try to put mods... Will I lose forum data