Topic: Control Panel error

Hi team, in my CP, I can no longer see the option (in Options) to add 'Additional menu items' I have not used this feature for a while, has it been taken out in the last upgrade or missed perhaps ?

Cheers

Richard

Re: Control Panel error

Administration -> Options -> Features -> Additional menu items

smile

mmm, thanks, that's where I thought it was but it is not there

http://www.nihontokanjipages.com/personal/features.jpg

Richard

ok, fixed it, it got me thinking, I looked in the admin_options.php and that part of the code was missing. It was the same in 2 different forums, thats why I was confused. In both cases, I had added an Extra Footer Mod, I wonder if I goofed twice or there is an bug in the instructions ?, whatever, it's all good now.

Thanks

Richard

you most likly gooded in the install, you prob replaced that code instead of inserting after it wink

I am quite new to PunBB.  I have just installed PunBB 1.3.1, when I log on as administrator I don't see the option (in Options) to add 'Additional menu items'. Can anyone help!!!!!

dg009 wrote:

I am quite new to PunBB.  I have just installed PunBB 1.3.1, when I log on as administrator I don't see the option (in Options) to add 'Additional menu items'. Can anyone help!!!!!

The item appears there in the (old) PunBB 1.2.*.  If you had installed 1.2.20, it would be there smile

But it's not in the same place in the new PunBB v1.3.*

In the PunBB 1.3.* go to <FORUM_URL>/admin/settings.php?section=setup and at the bottom of the page there is field for addition new links