Topic: EnjoiiART

Pretty modded out board, a few of my own mods, a few of the community's.  I might add some more, anyway, check out what I have now.

http://enjoiiart.com/forum/index.php
Username: Test
Password:  Test

Also, check out all of the skins, can switch them easily via the skin selector at the bottom of the forum. smile

If you need any PunBB 1.2.* mods done, feel free to send me a PM; we can work out a price [if need be].

Re: EnjoiiART

Invite your homies.

Nice skins, though the selector shouldn't show for guests, it does nothing.

The only problem I see is that with all the graphics on the top, the forum actually begins below my available browser space. Like I click a forum and all I see are the header images and I have to scroll down, could get old.

hcgtv wrote:

Invite your homies.

Nice skins, though the selector shouldn't show for guests, it does nothing.

The only problem I see is that with all the graphics on the top, the forum actually begins below my available browser space. Like I click a forum and all I see are the header images and I have to scroll down, could get old.

Yeah, I'm gonna disable that for guests, didn't think of that somehow. tongue

And for the ad, maybe I can add a javascript button to minimize it, I dunno.  Thanks for checking it out though.

If you need any PunBB 1.2.* mods done, feel free to send me a PM; we can work out a price [if need be].

mmm braking the light-graphic idea of punBB tongue so good customized and good work of course!!!!!!! !!
smile

.my life's a movie, my feeling the soundtrack