Topic: [extension release] Clear Cache

With this extension for Punbb 1.3 Beta you can re-generate your cache files.

Download at Punres.org.

2 (edited by daris 2008-02-29 14:59)

Re: [extension release] Clear Cache

You defined:

define ( 'PUN_PAGE', 'admin-clear-cache' );

But in manifest.xml you have:

$adnav_sublinks[] = '<li'.((PUN_PAGE == 'clear_cache') ? ' class="isactive"' : '').'><a href="'.pun_link('extensions/clear_cache/clear_cache.php').'">'.$lang_clear_cache['sub link'].'</a></li>';

I updated it, thanks.

I installed this ext and it causes crazy errors..
i can login and to normal functions but when i click on admin area... wooohoo..

Q

Notice: Undefined variable: pun_user in /home/content/c/o/d/codclan/html/pun13/include/common_admin.php(94) : eval()'d code on line 94

Notice: Use of undefined constant PUN_ROOT - assumed 'PUN_ROOT' in /home/content/c/o/d/codclan/html/pun13/include/common_admin.php(94) : eval()'d code on line 97

Warning: Unknown(PUN_ROOTextensions/clear_cache/lang/English/clear_cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/c/o/d/codclan/html/pun13/include/common_admin.php(94) : eval()'d code on line 97

Warning: Unknown(PUN_ROOTextensions/clear_cache/lang/English/clear_cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/c/o/d/codclan/html/pun13/include/common_admin.php(94) : eval()'d code on line 97

Fatal error: (null)(): Failed opening required 'PUN_ROOTextensions/clear_cache/lang/English/clear_cache.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/c/o/d/codclan/html/pun13/include/common_admin.php(94) : eval()'d code on line 97
My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

quaker wrote:

I installed this ext and it causes crazy errors..
i can login and to normal functions but when i click on admin area... wooohoo..

Q

It is for beta, which was before all the variables etc were changed to be compatible with fluxbb.

i found that out the hard way... i had to go into the db and remove the ID and info...

thank god for search..haha.. clear_cache...

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!