Topic: site map

Hello i need a site map for my punbb 1.3

Re: site map

Hmm any more detials??? what things you want on it...

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

i need a sitemap that i can submit to google site map and yahoo site explorer same this http://www.punres.org/desc.php?pid=90

you know the google site map service?? as in wordpress, with a plugin my blog it's able to create dynamic site map for every post and page.

Now i need it for my forum this is i old version of punbb example http://www.needforexhaust.com/board/sitemap.php

Have a look here : link

this is flux no punbb 1.3

fantasma wrote:

this is flux no punbb 1.3

It should work as both forums share the same code.

yes but this is a package i don't know how to implement the site map in my 1.3

fantasma wrote:

yes but this is a package i don't know how to implement the site map in my 1.3

It's the same process as any punbb 1.3 extensions.
Punbb RC = Fluxbb Beta2

i have try the extension, but it's not appropriate and the file of the site map is not e xml

fantasma wrote:

i have try the extension, but it's not appropriate and the file of the site map is not e xml

Yes it is. If you are getting otherwise then it must not be compatible with PunBB RC1.

Alternatively if your saying it's not XML because it uses misc.php?action=sitemap, then it is still XML, you don't need the .xml extension for a file to be XML. If you don't like that, then turn on re-write rules in the core and it will automatically put the sitemap at sitemap.xml rather than misc.php?action=sitemap.

i don't know how do it

The file sitemap not work on the 1.3 RC, i need a exstension that work with the PunBB 1.3 RC.

Any idea for a sitemap SEO optimezed?

fantasma wrote:

Any idea for a sitemap SEO optimezed?

like i said. WAIT

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

ok