1 (edited by NetworkShadow 2008-07-01 23:54)

Topic: Errors on /admin/extensions.php

I just updated my 1.2.17 install to 1.3 RC today.

On the Install Extensions page (/admin/extensions.php?section=install) I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function token_get_all() in /home/*****/domains/*****.com/public_html/forums/include/xml.php on line 212

Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: Errors on /admin/extensions.php

You must be using an old version of PHP which is below the minimum requirements for PunBB 1.3. token_get_all() was introduced in PHP 4.2.0

My server says it's got PHP 5.2.

Maybe this link will help you

5 (edited by NetworkShadow 2008-07-02 12:53)

Slavok wrote:

Maybe this link will help you

Not really.. I spoke with my server admin and he said that the PHP config should be fine.
And we don't see how the error with zend would relate to my issue, punbb doesn't even have a "Configuration/Extensions" directory. Thanks for trying though.

I'm asking my server admin again. http://us.php.net/manual/en/tokenizer.installation.php

The server admin hasn't gotten back to me yet. If anyone else has any insight it would be welcome. Thanks.

If you're definitely running 4.3+, then the only thing I can think is that your host has specifically disabled the tokenizer functions during the compilation of PHP. What does your php info page say in the admin section?

8 (edited by NetworkShadow 2008-07-02 19:30)

MattF wrote:

If you're definitely running 4.3+, then the only thing I can think is that your host has specifically disabled the tokenizer functions during the compilation of PHP. What does your php info page say in the admin section?

PHP: 5.2.6RC1-pl1-gentoo -
You are right: '--disable-tokenizer'

Why would a host want to disable the tokenizer? hmm Other than to annoy people.