Topic: private message mod not working

when i open the file
include/functions.php

and search for
if ($pun_user['g_id'] > PUN_MOD)
        {
            if ($pun_user['g_search'] == '1')
                $links[] = '<li id="navsearch"><a href="search.php">'.$lang_common['Search'].'</a>';

$links[] = '<li id="navprofile"><a href="profile.php?id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Profile'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navlogout"><a href="login.php?action=out&amp;id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Logout'].'</a>';
        }
        else
        {
            $links[] = '<li id="navsearch"><a href="search.php">'.$lang_common['Search'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navprofile"><a href="profile.php?id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Profile'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navadmin"><a href="admin_index.php">'.$lang_common['Admin'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navlogout"><a href="login.php?action=out&amp;id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Logout'].'</a>';
        }

it doesnt find anything?

Re: private message mod not working

what version of punbb are you using??

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

hmm?

292             if ($pun_user['g_id'] > PUN_MOD)
293             {
294                 if ($pun_user['g_search'] == '1')
295                     $links[] = '<li id="navsearch"><a href="search.php">'.$lang_common['Search'].'</a>';
297                 $links[] = '<li id="navprofile"><a href="profile.php?id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Profile'].'</a>';
298                 $links[] = '<li id="navlogout"><a href="login.php?action=out&amp;id='.$pun_user['id'].'&amp;csrf_token='.sha1($pun_user['id'].sha1(get_remote_address())).'">'.$lang_common['Logout'].'</a>';
299             }
300             else
301             {
302                 $links[] = '<li id="navsearch"><a href="search.php">'.$lang_common['Search'].'</a>';
303                 $links[] = '<li id="navprofile"><a href="profile.php?id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Profile'].'</a>';
304                 $links[] = '<li id="navadmin"><a href="admin_index.php">'.$lang_common['Admin'].'</a>';
305                 $links[] = '<li id="navlogout"><a href="login.php?action=out&amp;id='.$pun_user['id'].'&amp;csrf_token='.sha1($pun_user['id'].sha1(get_remote_address())).'">'.$lang_common['Logout'].'</a>';
306             }
Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

its working now but i cant logout?

The PM mod had the old style logout link. Replace it with the new style link shown in Matt's post above.

i have done that

ok can i upload the file that controls the logout link and can someone comapre it with theres running the pm system?

infact using the above code fixes my logout problem but removes my message link in the navbar

10 (edited by MattF 2008-07-11 15:20)

That single logout line, not the full block of code above. Post the relevant portion of your file, (within code tags), or the uri to a download location for the file.

i have got an error . i am using 1.2.17 version .
i can able to use PM system. but when i try to open the plug in from Administration section... it says that 'parse....$end  at the end of 159 lines'..