1 (edited by Utchin 2008-07-27 07:04)

Topic: punbb.org

firstly punbb.org is down and secondly what need is drupal???

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

Re: punbb.org

nice to know that we haven't heard any official word from the developers on this... Nice to know they arnt ignoring us or not staying active on there own forum and are uncontactable...

It would also be interesting to know why their titles are now "PunBB Developer (on leave)".

FluxBB - v1.4.8

funny that, isnt this what happend over at feed.informer

Eveyone is ALSO complaining that they owners couldnt give a toss about the community anymore. And it seems that way here aswell. And that is what i expected what would happen and so did half the ex-punbb community...

If the developers acualy cared about the forum and community then anatonly woundt of put his name (on leave) without  telling us. Now im not saying that you have to "doccument" your life but it would be nice to know we wont be able to get in contact with the developers for ages, and i dout the other 3 guys will talk, they only do extensions.

Come on, Buck your idea's up. And dont say, thats when you do come back "email me with all your problems" becuase i have  and it didnt get anywhere.

So what is going to happen now?

They're not even moderating anymore... (as in deleting posts that say "move to FluxBB")

Is anybody going to try to keep developing this?

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Utchin wrote:

firstly punbb.org is down and secondly what need is drupal???

Sorry. This was DNS misconfiguration.

lie2815 wrote:

So what is going to happen now?

They're not even moderating anymore... (as in deleting posts that say "move to FluxBB")

Is anybody going to try to keep developing this?

Sorry again. I personally was on short leave and seems like I did not organize the Forum support good enough. We'll work harder on making support permanent.

PunBB development is going on in regular way. I'm answering all the "missed" questions in Forums.

Carpe diem