Topic: Where can I get the style shown in this forum?

I installed PUNBB but it doesn't look like this forum. Where can I find the style used in this forum?

Re: Where can I get the style shown in this forum?

this is punbb 1.3, you are using 1.2?

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

Yes 1.2....

Where can I get 1.3 from?

The best place is from Fluxbb: http://fluxbb.org/downloads/dev.php

So punbb is no longer being developed?

Well Punbb Has a team of developers behind it, Now Id go with fluxbb becuase its active, the developers all talk and  you can talk to them on a personal level.

The thing with punbb is that its owned by a company, and we have no idea where this compnay will want to take punbb. Have a look at fluxbb and see for yourself.

Oh not that sucks sad

I was so excited about PUNBB....

So I have all my forum categories nicely set up... Can I upgrade to FLUX 1.3?

8 (edited by Utchin 2008-09-01 18:04)

There is no need to lose all your forums. Just go and download the 1.3 ( which is still in development) and move the files, you will have to run a db_update scirpt but it will tell you.

Any other help, register at fluxbb and post theree.

Edit:

Note to developers: This is a classic situation of members downloading the software expecting they are going to get something, So having all the extensions you have here isntalled should come with the package.

Hey Utchin thanks for the help I will try do that. One last question: Since 1.3 is in development, does that mean I will constantly need to be updating the script?

gstar wrote:

Hey Utchin thanks for the help I will try do that. One last question: Since 1.3 is in development, does that mean I will constantly need to be updating the script?

Chances are yes. Fluxbb is hopefully going to be released soon, which is not the final version but will have most major changes in. You can download the latest fluxbb SVN then wait till the next released, You will be notified that there is an update when you log into the forum.

Ok I just installed the latest Fluxbb... Everything ok......

Until I wanted to go back to my Spanish language....