Topic: How to integrate punbb to my own website?

In my site,Registration and login pages are there.I registerd with my registration page and i logged in my site.After that there is a menu for different activities.One of that menu is FORUM.I want to do that with my registration page,when someone register then after that he click on forum of the menu he will go the index page after logged in.

Can anyone tell me how to do that?
Please help me
Thanks in advance

Re: How to integrate punbb to my own website?

it's hard work

fantasma wrote:

it's hard work

Thanks for your reply.I know its hard because i have to pass all my fields values to the punbb's page.But please give me the solution.It's urgent and i will have to do it.

It all depends on your own registration system.
You have to create new PunBB user (someway connected to your system's users) each time you have new user registered/authorized. And you have to keep their profiles (I don't know, what info do users have in your system) synchronized - i.e. check them periodically on some event (every login)... and s.o.
No general solution here. You have to project your integration in details taking in account all your specifics.

Carpe diem

6 (edited by MattF 2008-11-08 13:10)

fantasma wrote:

it's hard work

You've mastered the explanatory sentences. big_smile

Deval: More info on specifically what your current layout is, and more info on exactly how you want things to work and intermingle, would be helpful. Your post above is awfully vague on specific details.

Edit: Which version, btw? I assume you're going to be using 1.3*?

how about a link so we can see what you have done so far?

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Thanks to all of you......
Now i have a problem that,i don't want to use punbb's logout link.I want to use logout link og my site.So please help me how can i do?I have removed the punbb's link which is displayed in the punbb's header.I want only the functionality of punbb's logout link into my link.

Please help me.....................