1 (edited by lament 2008-11-25 03:54)

Topic: Fresh install - Administration > Extensions throwing error

Hey all,

I'm currently running 1.3 on a subdomain hosted by Dreamhost to mess around with it.

Everything installed correctly, and I checked the box to install the pun_repository extension.

After logging in and going to Administration > Extensions, I get an error up top:

Warning: include(../extensions/pun_repository/lang/English/pun_repository.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [my site URL]/admin/extensions.php(862) : eval()'d code on line 13

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../extensions/pun_repository/lang/English/pun_repository.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [my site URL]/admin/extensions.php(862) : eval()'d code on line 13

then right after the pun_repository extension, I get this:

Warning: include(../extensions/pun_repository/lang/English/pun_repository.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [my site URL]/admin/extensions.php(1024) : eval()'d code on line 13

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../extensions/pun_repository/lang/English/pun_repository.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [my site URL]/admin/extensions.php(1024) : eval()'d code on line 13

There is no lang/English folder in the extensions/pun_repository folder, hence the errors.

help?

thanks!

Re: Fresh install - Administration > Extensions throwing error

Download pun_repository extension.

Hmm.. it seems the 1.3 release needs to be changed to install the latest pun_repository then.

thanks!

Hey
I just installed Punbb and got the thelatest repository pack and i am get the above error too

Warning: include(../extensions/pun_repository/lang/English/pun_repository.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scourge/public_html/archknights/punbb/admin/extensions.php(862) : eval()'d code on line 13

Warning: include(../extensions/pun_repository/lang/English/pun_repository.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scourge/public_html/archknights/punbb/admin/extensions.php(862) : eval()'d code on line 13

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../extensions/pun_repository/lang/English/pun_repository.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/scourge/public_html/archknights/punbb/admin/extensions.php(862) : eval()'d code on line 13

Please help

5 (edited by lament 2008-11-26 08:11)

you can try what I did:

- drop all the tables from your database
- delete all the files from the site
- reupload the files
- go to /install.php and install
- do NOT check "install pun_repository" when installing
- download 1.2.2 of pun_repository and upload and enable it in the Extensions area

Thanks Lament that worked like a charm

novaprime wrote:

I just installed Punbb and got the thelatest repository pack

Where did you download PunBB 1.3 from?

Carpe diem