1 (edited by downliner 2008-12-04 17:15)

Topic: Xmas/Winter Style for PunBB 1.3 (Updated: Bugfixes)

http://www.willvilliers.com/punbb-1.3-skins/style/a_punbb_xmas.jpg

Download (v1.1) or Preview (v1.1)

Was going for a simple appearance and wanted to remove features that I consider unneccessary. Everything is handled through the CSS files and you'll probably find that if something is missing I've just set a "display:none" for that particular attribute.

Post up any questions/problems etc. Style has been checked in IE6 and Firefox 3 so I'd appreciate if others can report issues in other browsers for me.

Had lots of snow here the last few days and preparing for a blizzard tomorrow apparently big_smile
Cheers

Re: Xmas/Winter Style for PunBB 1.3 (Updated: Bugfixes)

Great theme. Recently added to my forums!
Thank you!

As Anatoly wrote, we have an unofficial PunBB repository now. Use it! You can store your styles and extensions there. It will be more convenient to upload your style for other users, I think.

Very NIce!!!!!!! Thanks

5 (edited by downliner 2008-12-04 17:13)

Slavok wrote:

As  Anatoly wrote, we have an unofficial PunBB repository now. Use it! You can store your styles and extensions there. It will be more convenient to upload your style for other users, I think.

I've PM'ed Anatoly so will get styles added to the Repository as soon as I have write access smile

Bug Fixes - Style Updated

Download (v1.1)

If you prefer to manually update the skin heres the code fixes:

Open: style/A_Punbb_Xmas/A_Punbb_Xmas.css

Changeset 1

Find Line 1940

#brd-index #brd-main .main-category .redirect div.item-subject {border-left-width:0; width:700px;}

Change to:

#brd-index #brd-main .main-category .redirect div.item-subject {border-left-width:0; width:auto;}

Changeset 2

Add To Bottom Of File

/* Post / Edit
---------------------------------------------------------------*/

#brd-postedit #fld1,
#brd-postedit #fld2,
#brd-postedit div.longtext #fld3,
#brd-post #fld1,
#brd-post #fld2,
#brd-post div.longtext #fld3 {width:90%;}

#brd-postedit  .main-head,
#brd-postedit #brd-crumbs-end,
#brd-postedit #brd-about,
#brd-post .main-head,
#brd-post #brd-main #brd-crumbs-end,
#brd-post #brd-about {display:none;}

The first changeset fixes "redirect" forums on the Index page from stretching in Internet Explorer.

The second changeset (additional code) prevents input fields on the Post and Edit pages from breaking out of the div. It also hides the breadcrumb trail found at the bottom of the page, consistent with the rest of the design.

If anyone has found any other bugs please let me know cool We never got our blizzard as promised, and all the snow we had yesterday has melted already sad

Just to add here. I use it with:
http://www.schillmania.com/projects/snowstorm/

7 (edited by omgwtfhacks 2008-12-14 16:11)

IMPORTANT! The extensions listed below were found in the extensions folder but are not available for install or upgrade because the errors displayed below were detected.
Loading of extension "icecandy" failed.

Missing manifest.xml.