Topic: Were are the styles?

All I have is Oxygen available in 1.3.2. Are there more styles somewhere?

Re: Were are the styles?

Yes, this one, but I think it's in beta: http://punbb.informer.com/trac/changese … format=zip

There are limmited styles avaliable for 1.3.X because the css and markup has a planned clean up and re-write, which will create the current styles un-useable.

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

When will the css cleanup and rewrite be completed.

The styles seem to be something that should stay constant between updates. Having to go back to Oxygen is a real bummer for me and my site. It does not look good. I appreciate all the hard work you have put into this BBS, it is the best most reliable BBS out there as far as I can tell, and I have tried a bunch of them.

Could you tell me exactly how to change the color scheme of the style please, I can get by if I am able to change the color scheme. Thanks so much for your help!

Mikel

Utchin wrote:

There are limmited styles avaliable for 1.3.X because the css and markup has a planned clean up and re-write, which will create the current styles un-useable.

Is this based on the time line of flux or you guys (pun) doing your own clean up rewrite of the markup.

Mikel wrote:

When will the css cleanup and rewrite be completed.

The styles seem to be something that should stay constant between updates. Having to go back to Oxygen is a real bummer for me and my site. It does not look good. I appreciate all the hard work you have put into this BBS, it is the best most reliable BBS out there as far as I can tell, and I have tried a bunch of them.

Could you tell me exactly how to change the color scheme of the style please, I can get by if I am able to change the color scheme. Thanks so much for your help!

Mikel

The styles work between updates. However I am not sure what the official word is on what is happening with the Markup/Css as you might be able to tell, the CSS files wernt built like that a permanent structure.. They need to be made more organised and friendly.

The_Fiddler wrote:
Utchin wrote:

Is this based on the time line of flux or you guys (pun) doing your own clean up rewrite of the markup.

Again, Im not sure what it happening with the code now that other factors have changed. I have made a post and waiting to see.

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.