1 (edited by Ishimaru Chiaki 2009-01-06 09:05)

Topic: Another CSS glitch : .brd th with background-color comes twice !

Hello.

After my first report, I'm back for a second report since I discovered a new CSS glitch in _cs which seems not reported yet.

When I was modifying .brd th to change its background color, I noticed the color didn't want to change.  So I told myself "Ok, I leave it unmodified" then I continued with classes who came after.  Then I get on .brd th again, with the only difference that the border wasn't indicated.  A Ctrl+F confirmed that it appears twice, so I have to change the background color twice in the CSS, so I can change the background color.  So, it seems to be a mistake and the second .brd th isn't supposed to be there.

The first encounter :

.brd th {
    background: #EAEEF5;
    border-bottom-color: #fff;
    border-top-color: #ddd;
    }

Second encounter

.brd th {
    background: #F4F4F4;
    }

You'll find them with a Ctrl+F under Notepad++ (or gedit/kate if you're a Linux user)

So there's a conflict between these two elements.

Thanks in advance for the future correction in 1.3.3

Ishimaru

EDIT : This should be my last report for now, I finished 98% of the CSS modification and all is left is testing the style under IE.
Screenshot : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/ … review.png

Ubuntu Linux 10.04 LTS / Windows XP SP2
GIMP 2.6.8 (advanced), Inkscape (newbie)
XHTML/CSS (advanced), PHP/MySQL (medium)
Don't ask what free software can do for you, but what you can do for free software.

Re: Another CSS glitch : .brd th with background-color comes twice !

Thanks, fixed.

By the way, nice style smile

Re: Another CSS glitch : .brd th with background-color comes twice !

Thanks ^^
You can view the final version on my test forum : http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org/tests/punbb13/

For now, I don't plan new punbb skins (unless I receive another request), I'm already very busy : lately, I had a phpBB3 style modification request and a XHTML/CSS-coded webdesign, then I'm currently on a new webdesign request.

Ubuntu Linux 10.04 LTS / Windows XP SP2
GIMP 2.6.8 (advanced), Inkscape (newbie)
XHTML/CSS (advanced), PHP/MySQL (medium)
Don't ask what free software can do for you, but what you can do for free software.