Topic: There is some problem with the smiles

I've installed extension Pun Bbcode, but there are some text smiles do not match to graffic smile icons. In order to be understood correctly I attach the link to the video file. Does anybody know how to put it right?

http://rapidshare.com/files/191211111/P … em.7z.html — 220 kb.

Re: There is some problem with the smiles

What other extensions do you have installed?

Also, what program did you use to record that smile

3 (edited by Rich Pedley 2009-01-29 18:43)

why a video! why not a simple screenshot - or explain in text? (I haven't seen the video)

PunBB only comes with a small smiley set, and unless you use an extension you can't add others easily.

my mind is on a permanent tangent
byUsers forum

4 (edited by padizar 2009-01-29 21:44)

Garciat, I have installed the next extensions: anycodetool, hide_online, pun_antispam, pun_bbcode, pun_pm, pun_poll, pun_quote, pun_repository and remove_pun_footer. This video file I made with the help of FastStone Capture. smile

Try uninstalling all the extensions, except for pun_bbcode and see if you still get the error. If you do, try downloading fresh PunBB and pun_bbcode packages and install them as a test forum, then see if that fixed it.

If it did, there's something wrong either with your PunBB installation or pun_bbcode extension.

6 (edited by padizar 2009-01-30 13:31)

My way out from this situation was: reinstall the extension Pun Bbcode and reload the file include/functions.php. smile

The proplem has been not solved. Besides i put off all the extensions but it did not help me. sad

Did you try it on a fresh install?

Yes i did. This is a problem with my browser.