Topic: Other extension repositories?

How many (and what) extension repositories already exists?

I know of the official one and the one from YonasH.

By the way, YonasH if you read this, is it possible to show your other extension in the list (the ones in your repository that are not installed in the forum)? So hat it works exactly like PunRep.

ALso, it would be great to have a simple function to add repositories by just adding the URL to a list.

Re: Other extension repositories?

maststef wrote:

is it possible to show your other extension in the list

I'm working on this smile It will be even better than PunRep (hope so) wink But you must be patient. I have new job and not so much time like formerly. Two weeks at least.

YonasH's repository + Extensions Directory = PunBB Extensions Online Library (in progress....)

Away. I will be back soon.

Cool, looking really forward to this. But don't hurry, better to take some more days than having a bug-release. wink

I'm asking all this because it's rather annoying to crawl the forums here to fid out if an extension got updated or not.

YonasH wrote:

I'm working on this smile It will be even better than PunRep (hope so) wink But you must be patient. I have new job and not so much time like formerly. Two weeks at least.

You could publish this in the unofficial repository so that other PunBB community members may help you.

Carpe diem

Anatoly wrote:

You could publish this in the unofficial repository so that other PunBB community members may help you.

No problem. But how?

YonasH's repository + Extensions Directory = PunBB Extensions Online Library (in progress....)

Away. I will be back soon.

Is it possible to add this URL http://punbb.informer.com/unofficial/pu … xtensions/ to the repository URL array? Or woudln't that work?
It would really be great to have an easy-access from the own forum to a large repository (official and unofficial) constisting of several sources. Just like it's with the linux package repositories, where you can easily add a new repository by adding its URL to the list.

maststef wrote:

It would really be great to have an easy-access from the own forum to a large repository (official and unofficial) constisting of several sources. Just like it's with the linux package repositories, where you can easily add a new repository by adding its URL to the list.

It is possible to create such an extension. It may be based on pun_repository.

Carpe diem