Topic: 1.2 to 1.3

hi
Can I just copy the files from 1.3 over the old 1.2-files? or what must I do to upgrade
without losing all my posts topics eg

Very thankful if someone could guide me... help me

Re: 1.2 to 1.3

You should otherwise all files and run http://your-forum.com/admin/db_update.php script from your browser

This article should help you

Slavok wrote:

Thank's to both of you for your help!

kalle11 wrote:
Slavok wrote:

Thank's to both of you for your help!

but only one thing is missing, I don't find any swedish language pack, funny.. wasn't it a
swede who started punbb?

kalle11 wrote:

but only one thing is missing, I don't find any swedish language pack, funny.. wasn't it a
swede who started punbb?

Right! We need contribution from Sweden to make a language pack. Are you ready? wink

Carpe diem

7 (edited by kalle11 2009-04-17 04:50)

I get this error after tried to follow the article from Slavok:

An error was encountered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error occurred on line 295 in /home/custom/test.com/public_html/punbb/include/cache.php

Database reported: Table 'test_test.punbbextension_hooks' doesn't exist (Errno: 1146).

anyone who understand what I should do ?

when I do update next time I get this:

Version mismatch. The database 'test_test' doesn't seem to be running a PunBB database schema supported by this update script.

The error occurred on line 93 in /home/custom/test.com/public_html/punbb/admin/db_update.php

Database reported: Table test_test.punbbconfig' doesn't exist (Errno: 1146).

kalle11 wrote:

Version mismatch. The database 'test_test' doesn't seem to be running a PunBB database schema supported by this update script.

Maybe your database name differs from 'test_test'? Verify database name and prefix in a DB admin tool (for example, phpMyAdmin) and in the file 'config.php'.

The only thing NOW is that the swedish letters å ä ö Å Ä Ö  not shows up....
if that could be fixed everything had been great!