Topic: Something weird happened

EXT3 got all weird on me and said the filesystem was mounted read-only even thought it wasn't. I had to reboot, run fsck manually and fix a bunch of errors. The server still seems to work, so hopefully it didn't mess up too much. I'm not sure you noticed anything, but if the server thought the filesystem was mounted read-only, I'm guessing the forums would have been basically "unsurfable". Did you notice anything strange with these forums today?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

2 (edited by Fluffy 2004-04-19 20:37)

Re: Something weird happened

No i didnt. But I have not been active all the time but some times the last hours and I didnt notice anything strange.

PS: When I saw the topic and your nick I was thinking of a disk crash and PunBB v1.2 (uber alpha) was gone. When I did read your text it was a relef (Spelling?). smile

Everything OK here today.

I noticed something. Something about not able to fetch user info or something.

Do, or do not.

Could it have been "Unable to update user visit data"?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I've logged in quite a few times this morning/afternoon/evening, no problems at all.

I have been in and out of here several times today without any problems.

Rickard wrote:

Something of that order...

Do, or do not.

zc923 wrote:
Rickard wrote:

Something of that order...

Ok, then it makes sense :-)