1 (edited by theEvilOne 2009-03-16 06:35)

Topic: need help with chatbox, reputation, and styles

ok so I've added a couple of mods to my site but I can't get my chatbox or reputation mod to install.
for the chatbox, I have the files
img/chatbox/loading.gif
include/lib/js/chatbox.js, chatbox.js~, prototype.js
lang/English/chatbox.php
plugins/AP_chatbox.php
chatbox.php
install_mod.php
install_mod.php~

the files are all in the right place, but when I go to manage extensions nothing shows up. I also put www."mysite".com/forums/admin/install_mod.php but nothing happens.

same thing with the reputation mod

also with the style I want to use, I have the files:
imports/ArmyGreen_cs.css
ArmyGreen.css
I put both files above into the style folder but it doesn't show up in the style list...
any help would be appreciated.

Re: need help with chatbox, reputation, and styles

wow 62 views but non help?
cmon people i'm desperate.

3 (edited by MattF 2009-03-16 16:51)

I doubt anyone could be "desperate" for chatbox or reputation mods, especially less than one hour after your initial post.

Check your logs for errors. Pyschic abilities have never been my strongpoint personally, I must admit.

Edit: However, if you're on 1.2, one does wonder why you're trying to run anything from the admin directory?

MattF wrote:

I doubt anyone could be "desperate" for chatbox or reputation mods, especially less than one hour after your initial post.

Check your logs for errors. Pyschic abilities have never been my strongpoint personally, I must admit.

Edit: However, if you're on 1.2, one does wonder why you're trying to run anything from the admin directory?

My site has been up for a couple days now.
i'm on 1.3.2

You're trying to install 1.2* mods on 1.3*? You'll have a fun time getting nowhere with that. Mods and extensions are vastly different things and not cross version compatible.

shit. well is there a way to downgrade to 1.2?

Check in the 1.3* sections and the wiki. They may already have a version for 1.3. If not, regrading from 1.3 is going to be a feature of FluxBB when they bring 1.4 out. I don't think PunBB have anything which does it.