Topic: Analogy of "Move post" to 1.3??

In my 1.2.14 I used "Move post". Becouse it is more often important to move some post than topic.

I eved did not saw any talking about it. So maybe such possibilty is included in vanilla, and I just could not see it?

Re: Analogy of "Move post" to 1.3??

PunBB 1.3 allows to split selected posts into new posts (Use "Moderate topic" link to do that). The feature that would allow to you move posts can be implemented as an extension. Add an extension request, please.

I am amazed that nobody have made this mod. As for me, it is maybe one of most important mod. Since upgrading from 1.2.x my forum is full with mess becouse I do not have such mod for moving seperate posts to another topics...

Nobody is making this mod?

sad

Slavok told you that similar functionality is included into the core. Use "Moderate topic" link. Select posts you want to move and press "Split selected posts" button. By doing this you'll create a temporary topic. Then you have to go to "Moderate forum", select the destination topic and the temporary topic and merge them.

Ahmed wrote:

I am amazed that nobody have made this mod. As for me, it is maybe one of most important mod. Since upgrading from 1.2.x my forum is full with mess becouse I do not have such mod for moving seperate posts to another topics...

Nobody is making this mod?

sad

Yes! we are also missing this feature! the tips given by two punbb developers are a solutions but yes, time consuming and boring sometimes! but yes, that's the only way now!

about mod:
actually neither the core developers and mod developers are paid for their work! the developers are doing it for mankind or from hobby! the mods are usually mod by many people for their own uses but later shares with the world! we are grateful to both parties for their contributions!  so you can't blame someone for non-availability of any mod! if you find something is missing but u need then go to any freelancing site and ask someone to develop it for you.