Topic: error???Notice: Undefined index:

getting this at the top of each page??

Notice: Undefined index: admin_options_maintenance in /hsphere/local/home/hucknalltownfcforum.co.uk/include/common.php(129) : eval()'d code on line 26

http://hucknalltownfcforum.co.uk/index.php

any ideas?

Re: error???Notice: Undefined index:

After what actions did this error appear? What extensions have you got installed?

3 (edited by pilch73 2009-05-12 16:10)

installed extensions

pun_topic_online_users, pun_bbcode, pun_repository, pun_attachment, pun_poll, pun_pm, pun_quote, pun_antispam.

i'm not sure when the problems occured i only noticed in the last few days

sorry a bit vague think the last thing i did was do the upgrade to 1.33 probably done something wrong in tis processs

getting the admin alerts

Administrator AlertsDatabase version mismatch Your PunBB database is meant to be used in conjunction with a newer version of the PunBB code. This mismatch can lead to your forum not working properly. It is suggested that you upgrade your forum to the newest version of PunBB.

PunBB versionPunBB 1.3.3

EnvironmentOperating system: Linux
PHP: 4.4.9 - Show info
Accelerator: eAccelerator
DatabaseMySQL Standard 4.1.22
Rows: 250,315
Size: 10.28 MB

right i disabled the back up(database/files) extension and thats fixed it

still got the admin alert

Administrator AlertsDatabase version mismatch Your PunBB database is meant to be used in conjunction with a newer version of the PunBB code. This mismatch can lead to your forum not working properly. It is suggested that you upgrade your forum to the newest version of PunBB.

I think you should update your forum, there is a section in our wiki with instructions about forum upgrading. After updating, disable extensions one by one and look when this error disappears.

pilch73 wrote:

Seems like you don't have overwritten all old files. Try to copy and overwrite all files in directories "admin", "include", "lang", "styles" and *.php files in the forum root directory from 1.3.3 installation package. Then remove *.php files in "cache" directory.

thanks for the replies

used my ftp to overwrite the files and error now gone

still got the original problem when the back up extension is installed

but i m not desperate for it so i'll just not use that extension

thanks again ;-0

Parpalak wrote:
pilch73 wrote:

Seems like you don't have overwritten all old files. Try to copy and overwrite all files in directories "admin", "include", "lang", "styles" and *.php files in the forum root directory from 1.3.3 installation package. Then remove *.php files in "cache" directory.

pilch73 wrote:

but i m not desperate for it so i'll just not use that extension

What extension have you disabled?