Topic: database gone !!!

While browsing my forum ,  this error came  Unable to fetch guest information. The table 'pk_users' must contain an entry with id = 1 that represents anonymous users.  and i loss all my database ., users table etc , what is dat happened ? is that hosting problem or something else..???

Re: database gone !!!

You got hacked. lolol

Pack that crap in now Nick. If you cannot offer helpful advice, say nothing.

Have all of your tables actually disappeared, or are you just assuming so due to that error? Your best option would be to have a word with your host and see what they say. Do you not have any database backups?

Open your database admin page (PHPMyAdmin or whatever you use) and see if the tables are still there.

Btw, that error shows that you deleted the Guest account.

These queries should fix that:

DELETE FROM `users` WHERE id=1;
INSERT INTO `users` (`id`, `group_id`, `username`, `password`, `email`, `use_avatar`, `email_setting`, `save_pass`, `notify_with_post`, `show_smilies`, `show_img`, `show_img_sig`, `show_avatars`, `show_sig`, `timezone`, `language`, `style`, `num_posts`, `registered`, `registration_ip`, `last_visit`) VALUES
(1, 3, 'Guest', 'Guest', 'Guest', 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 'English', 'Oxygen', 0, 0, '0.0.0.0', 0);

Thanks All... Backup Wizard Saved Me smile