1 (edited by rahahm33 2009-08-23 07:49)

Topic: aniVOID.com almost ready, we just need staff!

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4596/avtag.png

aniVOID.com is a free, staff-maintained, anime database community where registered users can direct download their favorite HQ ANIME EPISODES. aniVOID.com has been in private production for a little over half a year, but now feels like it is soon ready to open to the public so that our service may be tested. We currently have over 100 anime series, 20+ Ongoing anime's which are updated daily (all of which are provided in easy to navigate interface for high quality direct download). Our list includes, but not limited to: Code Geass, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Darker than Black, Hajime no Ippo, Soul Eater, Kenshin + OVAs, Yu Yu Hakusho, and way more.

The current administration consists of myself, and co-founder aeclasik. We are currently looking for some experienced moderators and helpers that enjoy anime and would not mind participating in our forums, fetching the latest episodes of animes, or creating graphics such as banners, and icons for us before we officially launch this Weds on August 26th, 2009.

If you are interested, post in the apply forum
Thanks.   big_smile

Re: aniVOID.com almost ready, we just need staff!

Ooh, your layout is so soft and calming. I love it!

nice job with the onpunbb btw - didn't know such a simple and free host was available...

4 (edited by rahahm33 2009-08-23 19:29)

Angel wrote:

Ooh, your layout is so soft and calming. I love it!

aeclasik designed it smile

KeyDog wrote:

nice job with the onpunbb btw - didn't know such a simple and free host was available...

thanks onpunbb just opened.

Well he did quite an awesome job! big_smile

6 (edited by DS 2009-09-09 02:42)

Excellent work mate.

Just a feedback i noticed:
"You are not logged in. Please login or register."
and
"Active topics"
texts look together on my browser maybe you should get the links a little more right side.

See:
http://img185.imageshack.us/i/anivoid.jpg/

//edit
my res is 1680*1050
browser ff3+

/also wondering if you do share the theme? =P

nice layout just been looking at other layouts but that is definatly the best smile good job

Currently :: Installing vb Getting a new domain and modding punbb :)