Topic: "page" text isn't picked up by stylesheet?

Hi all.  I've created a new stylesheet for my board and noticed that all the text have picked up the color change except for the "pages: 1" text within a thread.  Here's an example:

http://boards.airpublicspots.com/viewtopic.php?id=2

Note how the rest of the text in the header is white but the "pages: 1" text is blue.  I looked in the source code but didn't see a style attached to this, unless I'm missing something.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Just curious.  :-)

Thx much, in advance, for any help anyone might offer.

Regards,
Kory

2 (edited by Paul 2004-04-26 14:56)

Re: "page" text isn't picked up by stylesheet?

Try this.

Go to line 193 in viewtopic.php which should be

<td><?php echo $lang_common['Pages'].': '.$pages ?></td>

Now change it to this

<td><span class="punpages"><?php echo $lang_common['Pages'].': '.$pages ?></span></td>

Finally, create a class in the stylesheet
SPAN.punpages {color:whatever}

And yes, others have had this problem.

Awesome, Paul!  That fixed it.  Thx very much.  smile

Regards,
Kory

I achieved the same simply by adding the class "punhead" which then keeps it in line with the rest of the forum (no need to specify a colour as this is already done)

<td class="punhead"><?php echo $lang_common['Pages'].': '.$pages ?></td>

I've been down so long it's beginning to look like up..

Very true John. The reason I did it that way is that in some colour schemes page numbers which are links will be difficult to see inside the header row. This way you can specify a different colour for the links as well.

SPAN.punpages A:link, SPAN.punpages A:visited {color:whatever}

Of course punhead could have been used for the same purpose but since this is a unique case I thought it better to have a unique class to deal with it. It also means you could specify a different colour for pages than the column labels which some people might like to do.