Re: [release] pun_antispam

Casemon wrote:

No word on re-captcha support?

Our site uses re-captcha more than once for various infos, and mixing solutions is not preferred.

Re-captcha is very popular and works well... why no PunBB plugin support?

It is planned for the next versions of the extension. But I can't say when exactly re-captcha support will be added.

Ok, cool thanks!

I cannot se the image.

Have you tried to directly run the script which generates the image? You can do this by copying the uri of the image. Perhaps, there are some errors there.

though it should auto do it it did for mine

Currently :: Installing vb Getting a new domain and modding punbb :)

56 (edited by witch 2009-10-08 21:16)

I had trouble with this new extension Pun_Antispam not showing image. it was there but it was always clear white. checked cmod. checked I had all the right php ect.....
In the end I searched around and the one on this page over at fluxbb forums worked of the bat for me.. created by gordie.lachance. Using Recaptcha.
http://fluxbb.org/forums/topic/2684/rec … ension-04/

Direct download if you dont want to read the forum. But I think its always nice to pay the author a visit.         Ayeeeee ------------------------------> http://tinyurl.com/n7kj7d

It's set only to show up if a new user registers, or a guest wants to post. just what I wanted, All you have to do is go to recapcha Register free and get your 2 free keys. drop the folder in extensions. go back to admin page, extensions. Install it. then add your free keys to the features section. Done!!

witch wrote:

I had trouble with this new extension Pun_Antispam not showing image. it was there but it was always clear white. checked cmod. checked I had all the right php ect.....

Maybe this bug is connected to the GD library issues (e.g. old version or something else)? Or maybe your hosting has special settings? Try to ask your hosting provider support.